Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_vote_lcapShunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_voting_barShunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_vote_lcapShunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_voting_barShunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kae
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kae

Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu   Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am

Knowledge Skill Points ;; 10|08
      NINJUTSU KNOWLEDGE
        Level I: Allows the ninja to use basic Ninjutsu (note that some basic ninjutsu have other requirements).
        Level II: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and jutsu from an element of his choice.
        Level III: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and to have two ninjutsu elements. The second will only allow the ninja to use ninjutsu of lower rank than himself.
        Master Level: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu, and three ninjutsu elements. The third element will only allow the ninja to use ninjutsu of lower rank then himself.

GENJUTSU KNOWLEDGE
        Level 0: Not Applicable.

TAIJUTSU KNOWLEDGE
        Level 0: Not Applicable.

Ability Skill Points ;; 07/07
      CHAKRA-BASED
        Chakra Capacity
        Level I: Allows the shinobi to sustain a bit more Chakra. 10% more Chakra. Sannin/Kage ninjas will have a reduction of five CP over the total CP (applying skill bonus).
        Level II: Allows the shinobi to sustain a greater amount of Chakra. 20% more Chakra. Sannin/Kage ninjas will have a reduction of five CP over the total CP (applying skill bonus).

Hand Seal Expert
        Level I: The Shinobi is able to make hand seals far faster, allowing them to mold chakra and perform jutsus at a quicker rate then others.

SPECIAL SKILLS
        Kekkei Genkai Mastery
        Level I: Allows the ninja to use his Kekkei Genkai abilities or jutsus up to rank C.
        Level II: Allows the ninja to use his Kekkei Genkai abilities or jutsus up to rank B.

Stats ;;
      NINJUTSU ;; ELEMENTS
        Primary ;; Acid
        Primary ;; Katon
        Secondary ;; Suiton

TAIJUTSU ;; STYLES
        Primary ;; N/A

GENJUTSU ;; SUB-TYPES
        First ;; N/A

JUTSU POINTS ;; SOURCE
        050 ;; Genin
        050 ;; Genin-Bonus

JUTSU POINTS ;; USED
        090 ;; 100
Back to top Go down
Kae
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kae

PostSubject: Re: Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu   Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 am

NINJUTSU ;; BASIC
      Name: Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
      Type: Ninjutsu
      Sub-Type: Basic
      Orientation: Supplementary
      Cost: 2
      Effects: The Henge technique is an ability utilized by a ninja to alter their body to a limited degree, molding their chakra into the shape of another and giving it the appearance of said person. Finally, they alter their voice in order to fit their character. The transformation is far from perfect however, a disguise that keen eyes and ears can see through. Mannerisms, speaking patterns, and knowledge of the one copied are not necessarily known to the user of this technique. While this jutsu does imitate physical appearances, it does not grant any unique qualities. Bloodlines, mutations, and other body alterations are not granted upon the Henge user- They only appear to be. This jutsu is easily disrupted when struck.

Name: Waza no Jutsu [Walking Technique]
      Sub-Type: Chakra
      Cost: 1 + 1/post
      Effects: This technique is a must for any Shinobi. Difficult for some genins, Waza consists of basic manipulation of chakra through the fit. This is done through two ways. First, they may concentrate chakra to their soles to because adhesive, allowing them to walk on normally impossible surfaces, such as walls or a tree. Second, the user may force their chakra downward to act as a method of balance which grants them the ability to walk on water. Both take a constant concentration of chakra, and thus must be maintained each turn of usage for one chakra. This does not require hand seals.

Name: Chakra Shūgō [Chakra Manifestation]
      Sub-Type: Chakra
      Cost: N/A
      Effects: The ability to draw from their reservoir of stamina in order to generate more chakra to use. This technique allows a ninja to take their body's energy in order to cast more jutsus during a battle. 10% of the Shinobi's Max chakra is replenished (Rounded down from .5). However, each time this is done it exhausts the body, due to the nature of forcing it go beyond it's safe limits. Each time further strains a user. This may be cast three times during a battle, with any further attempts causing a person to collapse. When performing Chakra Shugo, you may not have performed any jutsus this turn, nor may use any while doing this. Techniques in use may be maintained if they are of a supplementary or defensive nature. The chakra granted by this ability is added on your next turn. For purposes of percent, you use your Rank base. (Do not apply modifiers such as Chakra Capacity!)

NINJUTSU ;; ACID
      Name: San Genkou [Acid clone]
      Sub-Type: Kg
      Cost: 6
      Effects: This jutsu is very similar to regular bushin but the key difference being that it can be detonated at will for a small extra amount of chakra and once destroyed in any way the acid by which it was formed bursts outward covering everything in the immediate area with corrosive acid. (+3 for each clone made after original)

Name: San Heki [Acid Burst]
      Sub-Type: Kg
      Orientation: Offensive
      Cost: 6
      Effects: After making the proper hand signs the user spits out a moderate sized globe of acid that upon reaching a certain amount of distance explodes and covers a rather wide area in front of it which makes this more or less a jutsu that sacrifices power to cover a large area with corrosive liquid.

NINJUTSU ;; KATON
      Name:Katon Moeagaru Shuriken [Igniting Shurikens]
      Sub-Type: Katon
      Orientation: Defensive
      Cost: 4
      Effects: A ranged technique that consists of drawing one's chakra and surrounding it around projectiles. The user will draw fire chakra along the surfaces of the projectiles and then throw them- In mid-air, they will be engulfed by flames, making them even more deadly.

Name: Okibikei [Blazing Fire Wall]
      Orientation: Supplementary, Offensive
      Cost: 3
      Effects: A close-range fire technique, the user will release a short wave of flames from their mouth, creating a fiery barrier to burn nearby foes or shield themselves from oncoming attacks. Lasts for only a few seconds.

Name: Katon Nenshoute [Burning Hand]
      Orientation: Supplementary, Offensive
      Cost: 3
      Effects: A fire jutsu utilized to improve taijutsu, Nenshoute consists of drawing chakra into a "Glove" of sorts around the user's hand. The ninja will then draw heat around the outside of the glove, dramatically increasing the temperature of it. This will cause any contact by the hands to cause searing damage to foes, burning hot enough to melt skin. This jutsu must be maintained.

Name: Katon Housenka no Jutsu [Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique]
      Orientation: Offensive
      Cost: 7
      Effects: Similar to Goukakyuu, Katon Housenka releases flames from the mouth, drawing into the necessary components and then igniting them. Housenka no jutsu, however, does not focus the chakra into one simple large entity but infact releases a number of fireballs simultaneous from the mouth. Each fireball is small, but the sheer number of them can make it difficult to face. This just releases on an average a dozen fireballs.

NINJUTSU ;; SUITON
      Not Applicable.
Back to top Go down
Kae
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kae

PostSubject: Re: Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu   Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:04 am

TAIJUTSU ;; Not Applicable
      Not Applicable
Back to top Go down
Kae
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kae

PostSubject: Re: Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu   Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:04 am

GENJUTSU ;; Not Applicable
      Not Applicable
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu   Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:14 am

Approved

10jp remaining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu   Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shunko Kaede ;; Jutsu
Page 1 of 1