Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
The Meeting of the Three I_vote_lcapThe Meeting of the Three I_voting_barThe Meeting of the Three I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
The Meeting of the Three I_vote_lcapThe Meeting of the Three I_voting_barThe Meeting of the Three I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

The Meeting of the Three

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

The Meeting of the Three Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:32 pm

Now that he was a Chuunin the young ninja, was given two Genin to guide to their future to being a good ninja. They were to meet around the village center of Sunagakure. That place was a huge area, and where Yuurei wanted them to go to, was a big open area, with nobody around the area. He wanted to meet them, as Hiruzen did not tell him who they were.

He only knew that they were to meet up with him, at a certain place. Yuurei told the Kazekage where the place would be at. Now he was going to have to wait for the two Genin to arrive at the scene. The seven year old Chuunin was never late for anything except one time, when he was late for a mission with one of his comrade. Now he was going to have to be early for this event.

The Chuunin was wearing his dressy clothes. That was actually how he always went out. He always wore a white button down shirt, with black pants. The pants he would usually change, but he always wore a white button down t-shit. He also carried a huge summoning scroll on the back of his waist. Sweating in this village was something that Yuurei did not do anymore.

It temperature felt good and the only time he began to sweat was when he worked out. He walked through the streets of Sunagakure, as he smiled at the people that walked by him. His brother was not home today, and Yuurei did not know where he went. Still he did not have time tell him that he was going somewhere. Yuurei had important duties to attend and this was one of them.

Yuurei had arrived at the location he wanted to be at, and looked around to see if any of the Genins were here as well. It seemed like he had arrived earlier than expected. Yuurei just stood standing there looking around to see when they were going to arrive. He did not want to stay standing in the same spot for too long. Having patience was one thing, but testing it was a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
sazhuy
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
sazhuy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:46 pm

Yang was trying to get everything done, she was finally going to be on a team, she was not sure exactly what the team was made up of but that much didn't matter to her she knew that the team would be good for her strengths and that was something that she liked. She wanted to be a strong ninja on a strong team. That would have been good she thought.

Her hair was taking the longest she didn't want to be late but she also didn't want to look bad to meeting these new people. Yang tried to rush it a few times but each time it just cause more problems. All she wanted to do was get this done and have everything ready for meeting the team, that was not working to well.

Once she got everything done, luckily Yang started really early so she could still make it with a little time to spare. That was something that she was going to try and do. So Yang with all her stuff ran to the center of the village.

Yang was wondering what they were going to do today. Was all it was going to be would be a meeting? Yang hoped not she wanted to get better at being a ninja she had only done so much so far and she was old, being that this was a really young generation. Maybe she would have been able to graduate earlier if she had her parents, she will never get to know that but she will always wonder.

Yang got there with about five minutes to spare. She went to exactly where she was supposed to meet the team and she didn't see anyone she knew to begin the team which only person around her was a boy, even if he was part of her team she doubted that he was the squad leader. So she sat down on the ground pulled out her book and began reading it. She could get a chapter in before the five minutes were up she thought. So Yang made that her goal.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:34 am

From rooftop to rooftop, Gin moved, on his way to the meeting point he was assigned to go. He had no express on his face; to him, there was nothing to be excited about nor be upset about it either, it was just a meeting of the team. The young ninja knew his brother is one of his teammates which he was glad about, however for the second person he didn't know, he didn't care much about.

He halted; from the distance, Gin could see two kids in an open open; one being his brother, and the other one who was reading a book must have been the extra to the team. He drew a scroll from his backpack and looked at it; this was way of becoming stronger and he was glad he ran into this opportunity by accident.

He walked over to the two and nodded his head to the both of them in greeting; it was already quiet, why would he want to disturb it. He looked to the girl and regretted leaving the house without a book. Gin looked up and wondered what the meeting was for, so he just decided to wait until someone spoke up.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Yuurei was waiting and it seemed like there was one person that had arrived to the area. She was wearing a black dress, which had some red on it. She had black long hair and for some reason she had pointy ears. The young Chuunin did not say anything about that, as he waited to see what she was going to say to him. Instead that person did not talk to him whatsoever and sat down on the ground. It seemed like she though that he was the other member of the team.

She was in for a big surprised, when the last person came. He looked at her from the corner of his eye and noticed that she pulled out a book and began to read it. She liked reading books, like Yuurei did. He was not going to discuss that right now, as he was waiting for the last person on the team to get here already. Yuurei noticed that the last person on his team was older brother. His eyes widen, as he could not believe who was the third member on his team.

This was probably why the Kazekage did not want to tell him, his team. The bastard was going to get it when he saw him later on. Yuurei nodded his head to his brother as he greeted them both. It seemed like things around here was going to stay quiet for awhile. Yuurei raised his hand to his mouth, and cleared his throat. "Well today is a team gathering. I wanted to see who were the two that would be in my team from now on. This is one of the only reasons why we are having this meeting," Yuurei said as he looked at the girl that was sitting down.

"I am the squad leader and I was told that I needed to take care of a few Genins. I didn't think you would be one of them Gin. Still I'm here to watch over you two and guide you onto the right path into being an excellent ninja. Today I would like to introduce yourself to everyone here, and tell us what you like to do. I also want to you to tell us, you strength and weaknesses, so that[ we as a team can work around it.," Yuurei said as he wondered which one of them was going to go first.
Back to top Go down
sazhuy
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
sazhuy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:19 pm

The boy was someone important she felt a little off thinking that he wasn't but it was weird she would swear he was younger by a good portion to her, and he was her leader. It wouldn't be as strange as the two boys though one that looked older was under the leader to and they were brothers. That would have felt worse, by the look of things she was the oldest or at least that was her guess. Yang wouldn't say anything about that because it did not mean that much to her just a little awkward.

"Well in fighting I am good far and mid range, and can't really handle much close range. In social weakness I don't normally try talking to people."
Yang was wondering if there was more she should say but nothing was coming up, she wondered how the other two fought maybe they would make a good team together. She was far distance and knew some gen she wanted to be better physically but never had the physical training like most ninjas did so in time she would correct that but for now she was going to stick to her strengths.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Gin knew his brother had became a chunnin recently, but didn’t expect him to be the squad leader of his group. He was happy about the news even though he doesn’t show it; his face remained bored-looking as ever. The only thing that upsetted him was having a third person who he had no association within the squad. The only thing Gin and the young girl had in common was being anti-social.

“My name is Soukutsu Gin” The young blonde boy stood straight facing Yuurei, but because his brother knew everything about him, Gin was mainly talking to the young kunoichi, “I specialize in mid-range to long-range combat mainly using ‘weapons’ while I take cover; what I think is a weakness to me is close combat and being social; I can participate as a teammate and put my team first, but being social is a bit different” He peeked at the young kunoichi who hasn’t spoke her name yet. She must really be anti-social.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Yuurei looked at the girl, as it seemed like she was not all that ant-social. He was listening to her, as she was stating her abilities in battle. The young Chuunin did not say anything, but he was wondering why the girl did not introduce herself. It seemed like she was really anti-social. She focused more on mid to long rang attacks and her weakness was close range. He smiled, as it seemed like this team was fell with ninjas who fought from mid to long range.

Yuurei did not say nothing because his brother was about to speak to the team. He introduced himself to the two members that were next to him, and then starting talking about what he was skilled at. He told the young Kunoichi that specialize in mid-range and long-range combat, using his weapon. The Chuunin knew what weapons his brother was talking about and gave a emotionless face, as he was letting his brother introduce himself.

He told the team that he was not good in close combat and being social was not a strong part. After the Genin speak, Yuurei though it was his time to introduce himself to the team and tel the two what they did not know about him. Gin knew a lot of things about him, but Yuurei did not know whether or not he knew everything. He was about to find it out. The Chuunin cleared his though and looked at the Kunoichi that was there.

"Well lets start off with my name. My name is Soukutsu Yuurei. I specialize in Genjutsu, and I use sealing techniques. I'm not a close combat person, even though I do specialize in assassination. I don't like to be bored, as it makes me lazy and then I don't want to do anything. Well today I was thinking, we should have a two vs one. What do you two think?" Yuurei said as he looked at both of the Genins that were with him.

Also I wanted to know why you haven't introduced yourself. I understand that you are anti-social, but it is very polite to say your name, when speaking to people for the first time. So what is your name?" Yuurei said as he waited for the girl to answer him and wondered what they wanted to do..
Back to top Go down
sazhuy
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
sazhuy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Yang blushed bright red, she didn't even notice to do that, it was not that often she was the one having to state her name first. So it totally slipped her mind. Yang knew that Yuurei said to introduce herself but she had totally forgotten about that while she went on to talk about her fighting skills. She was not the only anti-social one in the group but the only one who didn't introduce herself.

Yang told them "My name is Yang, I am sorry I didn't introduce myself sort of slipped my mind and I am not used to doing it first." Yang never introduced herself with her last name, she was proud of her parents but saying it reminded her of them so she tried avoiding it since it was a painful thing for her to think about.

"So then none of us are close combat hm..." Yang started to think about that as she put a place in her book, and put it away. Then she was trying to figure out a way for that best to work. They would defiantly need that worked on, from what she was hearing she was not sure how someone that wouldn't be to strong for us to fight already be able to get past all of their skills but even them if they were good enough shouldn't be a problem, she wondered how they could do it.

"Well there was a technique I wanted to learn, I got it from watching a sand manipulation ninja train." Yang did not want to be considered a stalker for this she was not going out of her way to follow him she had just seen him one time and saw his jutsus and she knew the clan's jutsu's came from someone mastering magnetism by watching the one tailed beat that was the original teacher of that style. Yang would try and learn more of that guy's jutsus later on she knew of that but of right now she had a simple one she wanted to make her own.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Hearing Yuurei introduce himself, Gin wasn’t hearing anything new from his brother, however what did catch his attention was when Yang pointed out that none of the ninjas within the team had any specialty in close combat; that wasn’t a good thing, however Gin knew depending on how the team worked together and how skilled they are, then there shouldn’t be anything to worry about.

Gin was a bit tired; he actually wanted to stay home to read a little bit at least, but there was nothing he could do, he hated missing meetings, announcements or any of the sort, which is why he had arrived to meet his team. Every announcement could be an important one, so there was no point in missing out on something important.

Yuurei asked the genins if they wanted to have somewhat of a sparring match; two versus one. “I’m fine by it -dou” Gin knew his brother was probably suggesting the two genins should go up against the chunnin. The brothers don’t spar, which is a good reason why Gin was a tad eager to go up against his younger brother.

Gin took distance then looked to Yang; if she decided to join him, it was up to her; either way, the blonde haired boy wanted to test his brother and see what he can truly do; after all, he is a chuunin.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:08 am

Yuurei looked at the girl, as it seemed like she was embarrassed on what she did. The Chuunin wondered how their future was going to be in this team. The three of them, the way they were, would probably become real close to each other, or not speak to each other a lot. Yuurei and Gin would always talk to each other because they were brothers. The girl was what they would have a very difficult challenge, as she was anti-social.

She spoke up to the two brothers and told them that her name was Yang. She apologize to him and told Yuurei that she was not use to doing that. The Chuunin wondered why she did not tell him her last name. He was the Kazekage's assistant and he knew who she was. She was Yang Jibamoru. That clan was really a strong clan, but it was not like they all reside in Sunagakure. He knew that they used things like magnetism, but that was all he knew about them.

He smiled at her, as she continued going, telling them that none of them used close combat. Yuurei was not going to tell them right now, but he was trying his best to learn a taijutsu style. He was of course trying to be a master assassin and being close was something he needed to do, to gain a perfect and quiet kill. Yuurei wondered if they were going to spar, so he could see what they were truly capable, as a two man team.

Still that was probably going to have to wait, as the girl in their team wanted to learn a technique. She told Yuurei that she had saw sand user training, and she came up with technique that was similar to it. Yuurei was surprised she was able to do something like that and wanted to help her out on that. Maybe after they finished the training they would spar, or maybe do it another day. He noticed that Gin was ready to spar with him and that was when he knew he could not back down.

"Well Yang do you need my help right now? If not I will spar with Gin, while you try to come up with the technique. It should not be hard, if its similar to your ability. Just let me know because if you don't need help, then I can have fun with my brother for the time being," Yuurei said as he looked at Yang and then at Gin. He never really fought his brother, so this would be the first time they even attack each other.
Back to top Go down
sazhuy
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
sazhuy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Yang was going to learn the weapon on her own, she was fine with that she was used to do things alone anyway. She pulled out her jar of iron sand, while she stayed sitting where she was and started to use her magnetism to control the sand. It was going easily each piece of sand could move fairly easily by itself. She slowly moved the sand out of the jar to her hand. She was able to get enough to make another fist. It was an interesting sight she thought.

Now she had to take the idea of the sand jutsu she had seen and use it in iron sand. The sand jutsu she saw was called sand shuriken easily known why it was called that since it was used for the same purpose as a shuriken. Yang had an idea to make her's slightly better since those shurikens were mainly used as balls of sand at the opponent. Yang was going to take that magnetism was stronger then having to just use pure chakra into an object to manipulate it. She was going to make the magnetism stick together which would allow it less control manipulation of chakra into the item. In so doing she was going to conjure more shape into it, making different items of that size under her manipulation.

That was her plan anyway, and it was going smoothly, she was not even sure what was going on around her she was so focused on making this weapon. She took the magnetism and upped it to the fact that the weapon stayed together without any more manipulation, she then slowly put the parts together like a puzzle but she had full manipulation of the pieces.

That was the simple part and she knew it. There was two more things she had to do and both of them would be harder. First was manipulating it fast enough to be ready for combat, the other was manipulating it in combat when it was needed.

Yang then decided to pay attention to the out side world. Although she was not clear what was going on she said "Hey Yuurei look at this." She said this with a big smile, she knew it was a decently crafted weapon since she was a blacksmith so she had allot of experience in knowing what was a good weapon and wasn't. She was not the best of weapon makers when it went doing it without using her ability putting a little of herself into it as she always put it.

This was one of her better creations. She did put herself into it but was more impressive to her was that it was not infused together like she would normally do. She never used pure iron like this so that was something different. Yang knew she was a better ninja then blacksmith so that could be it too. Yang knew she had to stop being an apprentice so she could try her own style and make weapons in her own fashion, but that was not something she was worrying about now, right now she was just glad that she made the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Normally he didn’t care for preparing for battle, but he knew his younger brother was a genius; at such a young age, he is a chuunin, meaning going up against him would be troublesome. Gin began looking through his bag to make sure he had everything; he tapped at his pockets while mentally checking off all his stuff.

Lastly, he scroll was checked off. Gin looked up and faced his brother; he didn’t pay attention to what Yang said or what she presented to the squad leader, he was more focused on facing his brother. It seemed like she wasn’t paying attention to what Yuurei’s offer to a sparring match or maybe she hasn’t decided. Either way, Gin readied himself.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Yuurei noticed that his was checking the stuff in his bag. It seemed like he was making sure he had everything in his bag and was ready to fight him. The chuunin just looked at him as he was waiting for him to show him a sign that he was ready. When he saw his brother's eye meeting his, it was time for them to start the sparring match that they were about to start. His muscle moved quickly, but he stopped when he heard Yang's voice.

He did not actually move from his spot and looked at what the girl had created. It seemed like she was getting the hang of her ability. He wondered if this was the technique that she was trying to learn. The red headed ninja stood his ground and smiled at her. "Nice going Yang. Is this the technique that you was trying to learn?" Yuurei said as he saw something coming from a distance.

Yuurei looked closely as he noticed that it was a bird. The chuunin wondered what kind of message the Kazekage had for him and stood straight up. It seemed like the sparring between the two brothers, would have to wait for another time, and that Yang would have to hurry with her new technique. Yuurei's arm stretched straight in front of him and the bird knew where it was going to be landing at. The young ninja patted the bird on the head, as it landed on his arm and smiled.

These messengers birds that were from Sunagakure were so calm and did not get scared, unless they were threaten. Yuurei took the paper that was rolled up on its left leg. He opened it up and began to read what it had said. It seemed like he was needed for a mission and this time he was going to have to bring the two Genins that were with him too. "Well I got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that we have a mission together, the bad news is that it has to be done now, so Yang you need to wrap things up and Gin we will have to spar another time," Yuurei said as he looked at them and waited until everyone was prepared.
Back to top Go down
sazhuy
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
sazhuy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Yang watched the bird as she was sitting. It was like the one she had got a mission a while back. Were they getting a mission together? It could make sense that they could do a mission if they needed one to be done since they were a team. Yang was fine with them having to do a mission since she wanted to try her new skill in action what better way to do it then the possible mission?

When Yurrei started talking she knew that it was a mission. Yang shattered her new creation and put it back into the jar behind her. Yang didn't need another one at the moment she just wanted to make sure that it would work. Yang was making sure she had everything on him. Yang was prepared she was going to be ready for what ever was going on.

"So what exactly is this mission?"
Yang said as she stood up brushing the debris off of her. Yang stretched so she was ready for everything that was going to happen. Then waited there for a briefing on the situation, she was not one to go unprepared. Yang didn't think there was anything special that she needed but was wanting to know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:17 am

Gin returned his scroll beneath his jacket as soon as Yuurei received his letter; before his brother could explain what the letter contained, Gin knew it was urgent and required the chunnin to do some important business, meaning the spar wasn’t going to commence. However, what surprised Gin was that his brother had announced to the group that they all will be taking a mission together.

Gin, looking forward to his first mission with his team, he patted every area on his body that contained equipment. He mentally checked off all the items as he did before and said outloud, “Ready”. Then he stood there waiting for Yang to ready herself and for Yuurei to give the description of the mission.

The young boy with the ‘9’ on his hat gripped his scroll beneath his jacket, reciting his jutsus mentally, trying to prepare himself for the mission ahead; was it going to be an easy mission, or somewhere over a C rank.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:40 am

Yuurei looked at his team, as they were checking if they were prepared, to be off with their leader. It was weird that they had met everyone in their team today and they were already off to start their first mission. The red headed ninja knew something like this might happen today, since the Kazekage was the type of person who would bother him because of who he was.

When they were done getting ready, Yuurei smiled at them and wondered who would be the first to ask him what the mission would be about. That person to ask, was Yang. He smiled at her, as he had no choice, but to tell them what it was about. He was thinking about the mission and he was trying his best to tell them as simple as he could. He was not the best type of person to explain things, but he would try.

"Well lately in this village there had been a lot of Iwagakure ninjas coming around the village. Its weird because this is suppose to be a hidden village and if nobody from around here told you were it was, then you couldn't find it. There had been three separate occasions that this has happen," Yuurei said as he paused for a minute to get some air before continuing on.

"One being that someone infiltrated into the jail of Kaze no Kuni, and two which I have been involve in. Taking out a Iwagakure ninja, which was spying, by the front of the gate and the other coming into the village to take that same ninja back. They believe that there is a spy somewhere inside the village and we are to investigate and find the culprit. Now that I've told you follow my lead," Yuurei said as he turned around and jumped onto a roof an ran from the roof top.

There must have been a place where they could start in this village. Who could be the spy that was leaking information out of Sunagakure? Yuurei would like to know, so that way he could show him a lesson on trying to endanger the village. Yuurei leaped off one roof and landed on another, as he continued to run. Where they were at, was at the far side of the village, so that they not cause any damage to the village buildings.

"If any of you guys think that you can't take on this mission, then feel free to go home. This is a B rank mission, so it will not be an easy job okay," Yuurei said as he continued to run on the roof top towards the location he was going to start from.
Back to top Go down
sazhuy
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
sazhuy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:41 am

Everything Yuurei had told Yang she was completely fine with. She was sure that she had everything ready and this mission was defiantly going to be harder then her first and she was at least grateful to that much since it meant she could test her skills more. Also Yang didn't have to worry about animals as she did last time, that was a problem for her but she worked through it like a good little ninja should.

This also meant more practice for her new skill. Yang knew she had to use it in battle so she could try testing it here. Yang could practice it while they were traveling also. Al of that seemed like a plan to her.

Yang stood up ready for the chunnin to take her and his brother on the mission. Yang was sure his brother would not chicken out as well, since his younger brother was going it would look bad, Yang didn't have any living family to compare to, but she had read many books like that so she was sort of familiar with the idea.

"It won't matter if it isn't easy I am sure we are both going with you. Sorry if I am saying your option for you but I am not wrong am I?" Yang was hoping she didn't get the other man mad at her. They were both younger then her which was sort of frustrating but they were team mates she did not want them to dislike her and mostly not this early into the game.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Gin listened as Yuurei explained the mission. It seems there have been Iwagakure ninjas infiltrating the Hidden Sand; this was not good indeed; if there are outside village ninjas appearing within the walls without permission, and on top of that being spies, then they might be possibly trying to steal information or preparing for something that involves Sunagakure. Either way, these outside ninjas are up to something that involves Suna, and as a local ninja of the village, Gin feels that it’s more than his duty to take this mission.

Gin followed behind Yuurei, fully focused and keeping an eye for anything suspicious; indeed he has gotten very serious; not because it is his first serious mission, but because it is his first mission with his brother. Yang had agreed to take the mission and asked if she was wrong for accepting the mission for him as well. Gin simply shook his head to show that he indeed accepted this mission the moment Yuurei announced he was taking the team along with him. What caught Gin by surprise was Yuurei explaining it was a B rank mission; this was pass what Gin expected, but he knew as long as the brothers were together, then there is always a chance of passing a mission.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:58 am

In Sunagakure there was one place where a lot of people gather together to talk about everything that was going on in the village. There were people there, that had information in there, that not even the Anbu squad had unless they went there themselves. Here they could find out about where the person who was spying and leaking information out of the village would be.

The power of gossip was strong, but sometimes could backfire on their face. The Chuunin was heading towards the bar. There were people just blabbering about things in there. He was going to look for the right man in that bar that contain almost all information. He was the reason that Yuurei knew how to avoid the Kazekage, when he was doing something today.

Hopefully he was there today, and if not then he would have to ask someone around there where he could be. After a couple of minutes of running on the roofs, the Chuunin came to a stop, hoping that that the other two Genins did the same. Yuurei jumped off the roof and landed in front of the Sunagakure's bar. He smiled at the people that looked at him and stood straight up.

The red headed ninja turned around and noticed this was the place. He walked towards the doors and push them forward, so he could enter the bar. He hoped that the two were following him because he did not want to lose them and have them not learn in this mission. Yuurei knew that when they fought this man he would try to make his escape, and he was not going to let that happen.

When he entered, he noticed that there was a lot of people in there. They were so much noise there, that Yuurei could not even hear the sound of his own voice, when he tried to speak to him. There was no point in trying to speak, so he continued to walk looking for the man with the information.
Back to top Go down
sazhuy
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
sazhuy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Yang followed behind the group, making sure Yuurei was always in her sight. Yang didn't really have anything to say as they ran to their destination, she really had no idea where they were going and it didn't really bother her much she would follow and help as much as she was needed but she didn't think that she had to do much at the moment, so she just stayed behind.

When they got to where they were going Yang didn't expect to arrive at a place like this. It was noisy and she would prefer that she didn't have to be in here but she stayed near Yuurei just in case she was needed. Yang expected that info would be needed on this journey and this seemed like a good enough place to go just not one she expected of the Chunin kid.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:43 am

Gin followed his brother as they continued to jump from rooftop to rooftop. Pretty soon they had entered a district Gin wasn’t too familiar with; it smelled a bit off. He halted at a ledge as his brother did. Taking a look around he wondered if they had reached their destination. Just when Gin was to ask, Yuurei dropped down; his older brother followed.

Upon landing beside the team leader, Gin found himself standing in front of a bar. Were they really going to enter this place? Were they allowed? Yuurei walked in which gave Gin the reason to as well. Once inside, the scent of cigarettes and unwashed stink filled the air, but the young boy with the nine on his bandana tried his best not to react to the smells and just continued to walk with Yuurei.

What was unsettling was the fact that a number of adults were turn their way with a weird expression whether it was questionable or drunk or something else; indeed the three were too young to be seen there, but they were there on a mission.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:11 pm

The man that the chuunin was looking for had help him finished other missions that he had done. While he was walking around he noticed that the man he was looking for was sitting there sleeping on the chair. Yuurei wondered why he was sleeping in this bar and then wondered why nobody had kicked him out. Was he that known, that people did not bother him because he was the information man?

Yuurei noticed that there were people around him that were looking at him and his partners. He chuckled because of that because they were in a bar and they were all underage. Will there was the fact that there really was no drinking age in the village, but being young like the three ninjas that were there was something you did not see everyday.

The chuunin continued to walk towards the man and tapped his shoulder, hoping that it would wake him up. The man shrugged and moaned when that happen and Yuurei knew he had no choice, but to do it the hard way. He left up the chair and the man fell to the ground and off his chair. He quickly woke up paranoid and wondering who had done that to him.

Yuurei smiled at him, hoping that the man knew who he was. The man glared at the chuunin ninja and then smiled at him, as he got up from the floor and began to walk to the exit of the bar. The red haired ninja looked at his teammates and then nodded his head for them to follow him. Everyone wondered what they were going to do to Haru, and paid close attention to them.

The man turned around to the three of them and wondered what kind of information they were looking for today. "Hehehehe, what do you want from me today little boy? More information about the spy in the village?" Haru said to Yuurei. He looked at him and wondered how he knew that they were on a mission looking for a spy.

"Yes I came looking for you today because I needed more information on this spy. I know you know where he is, and if you tell us now, then we will forget that you told us the information. If not we would assume that you are an accomplice and take you in for questioning," Yuurei said, as he got straight to the point. They needed to find the spy now, before he found out that they were looking for him and tried to make his mistake.

The man looked at Yuurei and noticed that he was not lying about what he said and sighed as he was going to give in. "Well the information I got for you is this. That this man is around Jounin rank, probably weaker, but he lives close by and is really a Sunagakure ninja. This man sneaks out the information every time he goes out on a mission and that is why he hasn't gotten caught. I'm sure you will find something in his house to prove that he is a spy," The man said as he walked back into the bar, passing a note to the chuunin.

Yuurei turned around to the two Genins that were with him. He hope that they could take care of themselves. "Well guys I hope you are prepared for booby traps and stuff like that when we get to the house. You see anything move from the house and leaves, chase it quickly. I will be right behind you. Now lets go," Yuurei said as he turned around again and ran through the streets.

He unfold the paper that was given to him and noticed that Haru had given him the address to where he could find this man. This man was wise and it seemed like people could never keep their mouth shut in that bar. They were close to stopping their information being leaked to the Iwagakure ninjas.
Back to top Go down
sazhuy
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
sazhuy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Yang followed behind going into a bar that she would rather not. The looks that she got were a little more creepy then the look the boys were getting but that is what she gets for being a girl. Yang tried to push the thoughts out of her mind but it made her feel disgusted and that just made it harder.

Yang watched the chakra levels of everyone. Most would have lost to her so it was helping her calm down. There were a few ninjas there but they weren't paying no heed to her. That was calming her down.

Yang was listening to Yuurei and the man talk. They were going to do a search mission in a low ranking Jounin's house. That could be dangerous and interesting. Yang wondered why he was a spy, what did he get out of it? Or was he trying to protect something? If that was the case she could see why he might do it. Since family was important to her even though she didn't have much of any.

This mission would be good for her too. Her ability has now helped her out in both missions she has been on. When they got into the bar since she didn't feel comfortable saying anything in the bar she then told Yuurei, "Well I don't know if you know this about me but I am a chakra sensor. I would be useful in this since he shouldn't be expecting anyone to be searching for him or that would make him more suspicious in the village. I am not sure what you want to do with the plan, but I can check inside his house to see if there is anyone in there and then be look out after words. Least that is how I see this being useful but if you have other plans then we can do that too." Yang knew she didn't have high rank so she didn't have much of a plan history she was good in school but this was not school anymore and it was million times more dangerous. Yang would at least give her opinion though if it would help.
Back to top Go down
Gin
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Gin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:20 pm

The three reached a table where a lone man was. He slept in that chair like it was his boring day job. Was this the man Yuurei wanted us to see? he didn't look like he was reliable. The team leader then took his own action in waking the man by dropping him off his seat. Instead of reacting in a negative manner, the man just smiled at Yuurei.

Gin kept his mouth shut since it seemed Yuurei knew what he was doing; all Gin needed to do was listen and keep focus. The four of them, including the additional man, walked out of the bar in order to pass on the information they came for.

Gin understood the situation: there was indeed a spy, but what he didn't suspect, was that the spy is an original sunagakure ninja; a traitor. This caused the young boy to flare his anger within, but he didn't show it; he merely just sighed.

After letting the mole return to his hole, the team headed down the streets on their way to their next destination. They needed clues that will prove this spy guilty, and because of him/her being possibly jounin rank at highest, the three of them had to be on their toes at all times.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:42 pm

While the three were walking towards the man's house, Yang had spoke up and talked about her abilities to sense other people's chakra. The chuunin smiled as he knew that about her and was glad that she was able to speak. He was going to use her to see if there was someone in the house from the beginning and he was glad that she volunteered to do it.

Yuurei looked at her and wondered if she should let her be the person to lookout to see if the man would escape. That was why he was going to have the two be the people to lookout if he ran away. "Well yes I did know about what you could do Yang. You will be very useful in seeing if the man was there. We will catch him for the sake of our village," The red haired ninja said as they continued to walk through the streets.

After awhile, they had finally made it to their destination and Yuurei hoped that this man was there. They would be able to question him and hold him down, while they search things in his room. If the man tried to run from them it only meant that he was hiding something and must have been guilty for something that he had done.

Yuurei jumped up to the window, but made sure he was not seen. He looked into the window and noticed that nobody was in that room. The chuunin quickly jumped down from where he was and looked at the two. Using his assassination skill was the best thing for him, since he really would not be spot by anybody.

"Yang now is the time I'm going to need you to use your ability. Tell me if there is anybody there with more chakra than me. If there is I want you two, to stay on the roof, until you feel like you two are need. I will give a signal if anything, the more of us fighting this man the better advantage we have," Yuurei said as he waited for her to do her thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Three   The Meeting of the Three I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of the Three
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Other Countries :: Kaze no Kuni: The Land of Wind. :: Jūtakuchiku-
Jump to: