Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Kira
    mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_vote_lcapmySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_voting_barmySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_vote_rcap 
    Madaraki Sho
    mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_vote_lcapmySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_voting_barmySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_vote_rcap 
    Scourge_Taiyo
    Chibi Bob Nukem
    Kamina
    Shinko
    Kota
    Soujirou
    Rukasu
    [K]otorasu
    Latest topics
    » UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
    mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
    mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
    mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
    mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
    mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
    mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
    mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
    mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
    mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    The RPG Collection

mySet ofJutsu`.complete -

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    skyHiqhANTxX-//Roy^_^
    Suna Genin
    Suna Genin
    skyHiqhANTxX-//Roy^_^

mySet ofJutsu`.complete - Empty
    PostSubject: mySet ofJutsu`.complete -   mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:46 am

mySet ofJutsu`.complete - 258xiki

Genjutsu Knowledge-

• Level I: Allows the ninja the ability to use up to C-rank Genjutsu of a single sub-type.
    • Level II: Allows the ninja to use genjutsu up to B-rank of a single sub-type. Gets Genjutsu Resistance Level I effects.

Ninjutsu Knowledge-

• Level I: Allows the ninja to use basic Ninjutsu (note that some basic ninjutsu have other requirements).
    • Level II: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and jutsu from an element of his choice. Element:Raiton

8/8 KSP|Knowledge Skill Points.

mySet ofJutsu`.complete - R76ry9

FreeGenjutsu Resistance-

• Level I: Allows the ninja to realize if he got trapped in a Genjutsu of the same rank, making it easier to make a plan of escape. Allows the use of Genjutsu Kai. Requires at least Genjutsu Knowledge level I.

Chakra Capacity-

• Level I: Allows the shinobi to sustain a bit more Chakra. 10% more Chakra. Sannin/Kage ninjas will have a reduction of five CP over the total CP (applying skill bonus).
        • Level II: Allows the shinobi to sustain a greater amount of Chakra. 20% more Chakra. Sannin/Kage ninjas will have a reduction of five CP over the total CP (applying skill bonus).

• Hand Seal Expert-

• Level I: The Shinobi is able to make hand seals far faster, allowing them to mold chakra and perform jutsus at a quicker rate then others.
      • Level II: The Ninja has learned how to manipulate their chakra well enough to form hand seals with a single hand, though at a slower rate then normal techniques.

6/7ASP|Ability Skill Points.

mySet ofJutsu`.complete - O01em0
    basicJutsus-
    Name: Waza no Jutsu [Walking Technique]
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Sub-type: Chakra
    Orientation: Supplementary
    Cost:2
    Effects: This technique is a must for any Shinobi. Difficult for some genins, Waza consists of basic manipulation of chakra through the fit. This is done through two ways. First, they may concentrate chakra to their soles to because adhesive, allowing them to walk on normally impossible surfaces, such as walls or a tree. Second, the user may force their chakra downward to act as a method of balance which grants them the ability to walk on water. Both take a constant concentration of chakra, and thus must be maintained each turn of usage for one chakra. This does not require hand seals.

Name: Chakra Shūgō [Chakra Manifestation]
    Sub-type: Chakra
    Cost: N/A
    Effects: The ability to draw from their reservoir of stamina in order to generate more chakra to use. This technique allows a ninja to take their body's energy in order to cast more jutsus during a battle. 10% of the Shinobi's Max chakra is replenished (Rounded down from .5). However, each time this is done it exhausts the body, due to the nature of forcing it go beyond it's safe limits. Each time further strains a user. This may be cast three times during a battle, with any further attempts causing a person to collapse. When performing Chakra Shugo, you may not have performed any jutsus this turn, nor may use any while doing this. Techniques in use may be maintained if they are of a supplementary or defensive nature. The chakra granted by this ability is added on your next turn. For purposes of percent, you use your Rank base. (Do not apply modifiers such as Chakra Capacity!)

ninJutsus-
    Name: Shindosachi [Shock Touch]
    Sub-type: Raiton
    Orientation: Supplementary, Offensive
    Cost: 4
    Effects: A technique which acts similarly how one can channel static electrcity through a person by merely contacting them, this move consists electrifying the user's chakra throughout the body and projecting it upon touching an opponent, sending a jolt of electricity through their body, painfully attacking via the nerves. This jutsu may be maintained.

Name: Raiton Denryuu [Electrical Current]
    Orientation: Offensive
    Cost: 3
    Effects: Denryuu allows the user to focus their chakra to the tip of their fingers and release a beam of lightning, which will shoot forward to impale a target. Small and brittle, the technique is nonetheless useful for striking from a distance, and can be seen as a "Sniping" technique.

Name: Raikyuu [Lightning Ball]
    Cost: 5
    Effects: A technique in which the user projects their chakra by bouncing the energy between their hands, causing a resonating effect with their energy. By adding elemental control, the sphere will then take on a charge, sparking into existing and creating a ball of lightning. This sphere can then be thrown at an enemy, electrocuting anything it touches in a blast of energy.

Name: Ikadzuchi no Kiba [Lightning Bolt Fang]
    Effects: A lightning ninjutsu that attacks indirectly, first concentrating the electrical power before shooting it into the sky, where it will then arc down again at an opponent. While in the air it will take the form of a bolt, firing itself at an opponent and piercing anything in it's way. Because of the slight delay, the move can not be used quickly, however, it can avoid obstacles that directly interfere with it's path.

genJutsus-
    Name: Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu [Sly Mind Affect Technique]
    Type: Genjutsu
    Sub-type: Sight
    Cost: 2
    Effects: A tricky illusion which causes the target to travel around in circles. If the ninja is unable to detect the illusion very quickly, they can become exhausted mentally and physically when they are unable to reach their desired target by traveling along the same path over and over.

Name: Fusenmei Genzō [Vision Blur]
    Sub-type: Sight
    Effects: Fusenmei Genzō convinces the mind that their vision is blurring for a moment, disorienting them and causing an opening for attack.

Name: Shiranai Ojike no Jutsu [Unknown Fear]
    Sub-type: Feel
    Effects: An illusion created through eye contact in which the user is able to instill fear in their enemy, making them see how they will lose the fight. The target will begin doubting their skills and feeling as if all hope is lost because their opponent is in everyway superior.

Name: Botsuraku Gozō no Jutsu [Diminishing Air Technique]
    Sub-type: Feel
    Effects: An illusion in which makes the target believe that the air supply around them is slowly diminishing them, making them feel as if they were really in a situation that they cannot breath. Because the mind is convinced there is no air the target’s mind restricts them from breathing. This instills fear in the target and if isn’t dispelled eventually can cause the target to faint.

50/50JP|Jutsu Points.
    50/50BJP|Bonus Jutsu Points.

Last edited by skyHiqhANTxX-//Roy^_^ on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    skyHiqhANTxX-//Roy^_^
    Suna Genin
    Suna Genin
    skyHiqhANTxX-//Roy^_^

PostSubject: Re: mySet ofJutsu`.complete -   mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:22 am

• Bumpppppp-
    Back to top Go down
    Shinko
    Ame ANBU Jōnin
    Ame ANBU Jōnin
    Shinko

PostSubject: Re: mySet ofJutsu`.complete -   mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:48 am

Forgot the cost of the last jutsu
    Back to top Go down
    skyHiqhANTxX-//Roy^_^
    Suna Genin
    Suna Genin
    skyHiqhANTxX-//Roy^_^

PostSubject: Re: mySet ofJutsu`.complete -   mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:43 pm

complete now.
    Back to top Go down
    Soujirou
    Suna Tokujō
    Suna Tokujō
    Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: mySet ofJutsu`.complete -   mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:50 pm

Approved.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mySet ofJutsu`.complete -   mySet ofJutsu`.complete - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mySet ofJutsu`.complete -
    Page 1 of 1