Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Training for a new Jutsu. I_vote_lcapTraining for a new Jutsu. I_voting_barTraining for a new Jutsu. I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Training for a new Jutsu. I_vote_lcapTraining for a new Jutsu. I_voting_barTraining for a new Jutsu. I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Training for a new Jutsu. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Training for a new Jutsu. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Training for a new Jutsu. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Training for a new Jutsu. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Training for a new Jutsu. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Training for a new Jutsu. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Training for a new Jutsu. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Training for a new Jutsu. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Training for a new Jutsu. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Training for a new Jutsu.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sazhuy
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
sazhuy

Training for a new Jutsu. Empty
PostSubject: Training for a new Jutsu.   Training for a new Jutsu. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Yang had gone out into the desert to train. She wanted to get better at her Kekkai Genkai. It was a natural ability she had gained from her dad but she didn't learn that she had it till after she was a shinobi. She had learned to use it pretty quickly comparative to her father at least. She liked that, she also wanted to make it better since it was the only really thing she had from her dad. It was sort of the same way with her mother’s love for books she had inherited that from her. Those were both things she cared for deeply and she would cherish them deeply. She was already a fast reader faster than most she knew. Now she was going to train on her dad's skill.

Yang had arrived at an oasis in the desert this would be a good place to train. Yang had brought with her metals of different sizes she was going to try and move them all and maybe even go to the next portion and getting a technique out of it. She had learned of a technique that was passed down in the clan she was in even though she hadn't meant any of them she had learned that there was a technique that made allot of sense to her about moving weapons and using them in a wielding sort of fashion. This was something Yang wanted to do.

Yang took the items and scattered them all over. Smaller things were farther away making it more difficult to get anything around her. Yang started with the little things that were not as far away they didn't take as long that was something she was glad about. It was something of an improvement from the last time she had done this. Although last time she was not trying to do this new jutsu, she was just increasing an older one she had.

Then she started working on the bigger things. This was now getting harder to do one for she was now affected by the sun. There was one thing bad about living in a desert it was hot. She was just going to have to push through it.

So she went to pick up the sword in front of her. She was able to move it but it took her a while to get it off the ground. The time it took was about thirty seven minutes. That was Yang's guess anyway. Least now she was able to get it off the ground without too much of a hassle. Yet, now she was tired. She had to rest from the heat for a little bit so she went and dived into the oasis after she took off her clothes. It was not like there was anything around her, so she was fine with doing so.

After about another thirty minutes she got out. While she was in there she had practiced using her chakra more of a warm up exercise for the real trouble that was going to happen. Yang got dressed watching the winds move the sand.

Yang had then gone back to the weapons sitting there. She was going to wield them this time. Yang was not a physical fighter so this was her really only way to have decent close combat. She wanted to wield swords without having to hold on to them.

Yang then got an idea that would help her with her training on this. She started to use her magnetic pole in a upward thrust. This did create a challenge when they came down since she either had to dodge or throw them back up in the air.

Yang's idea was to start juggling if she could get this motion perfected she could learn how to just manipulate them full time. That was what she had planned anyways. It was working she was starting to get the hang of juggling the swords and she was wanting to move on to the next step. This was going to be a little more interesting since she was only doing the pole in one direction with a high thrust and nothing more. Now she was going to have to do it in a less fashion. Then keep it up for a longer time.

Yang was getting tired but she as not going to give up. Time was flying by allot faster now she was not even sure how long it was not which was a bad thing for her since she could usually tell almost to the exact second of how long it had been. She was not going to let this bother her she was going to get what she needed done.

Yang took another twenty minutes figuring out how to get it to stay up. This was good she was making a breakthrough she could already do major thrusts when you count juggling and they she could now keep it up at a steady pace. She had figured out how by using the concept of the walking technique into her new one. That worked well for her, now her next step was to make them for a fighting style.

Yang took several tries to get this done till she realized taking the next step of the walking step and apply it. She started taking the parts of the walking on water where you had to use different pressures of chakra aka a constant change of chakra to move everything. Yang was able to figure out how to move the weapon as though it was what she needed.

She was almost done with her training she was proud of herself. She then started to pick up multiple weapons at the same time. This was using a decent amount of the rest of her chakra but she was glad that she was able to handle them with doing slight wielding of the weapons. Yang knew she could have done a better wield when she stopped but she need to stop since it was getting a little to late.

Yang now needed to head back. She started to gather all her stuff. She did it all by hand even if grabbing them by magnetism would be faster. She was growing tired and still had to walk back to the town so she could not waste the rest of her chakra.

After she gathered everything she walked back to the hidden village in the sand. Yang saved chakra in case there was a possible chance that there would be a sand storm lucky there was not any but if there was she would have been screwed if she didn't save any energy to get home.

Now that she had learned how to do the technique she wanted to test it. This was just the basic of the technique but she at least learned how to operate it. The only way she would be sure that it was efficient enough for her stander-ed would be testing it in a practice or a real battle. She did not know when this would happen but she had at least or she was hoping at least something new to her arsenal.
Back to top Go down

Training for a new Jutsu.
Page 1 of 1