Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Clan - Jibamoru I_vote_lcapClan - Jibamoru I_voting_barClan - Jibamoru I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Clan - Jibamoru I_vote_lcapClan - Jibamoru I_voting_barClan - Jibamoru I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Clan - Jibamoru I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Clan - Jibamoru I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Clan - Jibamoru I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Clan - Jibamoru I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Clan - Jibamoru I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Clan - Jibamoru I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Clan - Jibamoru I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Clan - Jibamoru I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Clan - Jibamoru I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Clan - Jibamoru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Clan - Jibamoru Empty
PostSubject: Clan - Jibamoru   Clan - Jibamoru I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Credits go to NWOTN 3.0. I just took the clan and formatted it so that it fits this site.

BACKGROUND:

Clan's name: Jibamoru

Bloodline's biography: Jibamoru clansmen are known for their strange Kekkei Genkai, an ability which makes them a living magnet, sort of speak. The chakra of these men have strong magnetic properties, which can be used for a wide range of techniques, both defensive and offensive, as they are able to basically control and manipulate all metallic structures around them, as well as serve as a gravitational base for metallic objects. It is a rather rare and useful ability, especially because of the fact that these men have scattered through the world without a true land to call their own.

User: Anyone who wants to join.

GENETICS:

Bloodline's name: Jibamoru

Bloodline's type: Chakra manipulation.

Effects: As all living things have their own electromagnetic field; more do those who use chakra. As such Jibamoru clan members have learned to detect this. Also, using their special chakra properties, the Jibamoru are able to attract or repel most metallic objects.

PRIZED POWERS:

Passive traits/abilities:

None

Clan Ryū: None

Jutsu:
Ranked from lowest-to-highest (E to S), these are the Jutsu employed by the clan. When filling this part out, do not put chakra costs on the Jutsu, as those vary depending on the individual using the Jutsu.

E-rank Jutsu
Spoiler:

C-rank Jutsu
Spoiler:

B-rank Jutsu
Spoiler:

A-Rank Jutsu
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Clan - Jibamoru
Page 1 of 1