Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Operation Fix the Forum I_vote_lcapOperation Fix the Forum I_voting_barOperation Fix the Forum I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Operation Fix the Forum I_vote_lcapOperation Fix the Forum I_voting_barOperation Fix the Forum I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Operation Fix the Forum

Go down 
+13
Kaname
Shinko
Thugnificent
kajuri
Scourge_Taiyo
Kamina
Rumiko
Kira
Kota
Riko
TJCID
Rukasu
Madaraki Sho
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

Operation Fix the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:23 am

Alright, as you guys know, I've been an asshole whom doesn't even mind his own site. And so, I'd like to make it up to you by doing what I should've finished ages ago. So, I'd like people to post on what the one thing that they'd like to see finish next on this forum the most, be it finishing a certain list, adding a certain area, or some other thing that I've forgotten over the days. So, throw it all at me~
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:43 am

You should work on the last two Kenjutsu styles that are empty and you should work on the Five heart immortal jutsu, and Edo tensai, and the other forbidden
Back to top Go down
TJCID
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
TJCID

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:10 am

You should speed up the plot thing.
Back to top Go down
Riko
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Riko

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:47 pm

we need members, and for our new members to stay, we need activities and such for them to do. Similar to the plot, we need that extra bit of creativity.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:35 pm

You should make forbidden jutsu be village-specific, such as Rasengan and Chidori being Konoha, while Rinnegan being Ame.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:52 pm

We should each get a dolla'.

PS; Konoha already has Uchiha and Mokuton. Or at least that's what i read. We don't need exclusive things. Konoha also has Goken Open only for them.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko
Konoha Chūnin
Konoha Chūnin
Rumiko

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:51 am

Yeah. A couple or so exclusives is nice, but any more than that isn't a good idea. I'd like to see more members. That's really what we need. An advertising campaign to help perhaps? 3.0 is doing it and it's working nicely. We've gotten a lot of new members. So keep that in mind.

Anyway, the look of the site should change too. Maybe some darker colors? Like black maybe? And there's really nothing wrong with the system by the way. It's simplistic and works nicely. We just need more members.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:42 am

we dont have rinnegan >:O

Oh and we also need an affiliate button
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Speaking about changing site colors....>>

I know how to work with forumotion, and I wouldn't mind helping to design the website. Just throwing that out there. XD
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:43 pm

I've also managed forums on Forum motion too. :D
Back to top Go down
kajuri
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
kajuri

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:28 pm

The tai gates would be nice considering that is what I want my character to use
Back to top Go down
Riko
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Riko

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:13 pm

i believe they are a work in progress.
Back to top Go down
Thugnificent
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Thugnificent

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:04 pm

The quick way to fix anything is to make me Admin
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:06 pm

is this opposite day? D:
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:13 pm

It may very well be opposite day. Possibly. And lolz, I love how everyone is trying to sneak their way into becoming admin D: Surely, the current ones are capable of the 'hard' and 'exhausting' work, that is changing colour o.o

But yeah, I wouldn't change that much. Just have a plot, rather than a plot structure. And we need more members. Simple.
Back to top Go down
Thugnificent
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Thugnificent

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:39 pm

I really don't want to be admin lol...That means I'd have to actually do something o0

But I think we should add more jutsu...Just cause <_>...2
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:11 pm

I do believe that a good idea is that people who keep saying we need new members start advertising themselves and allow the admins to do work on the forum itself X3
Back to top Go down
Riko
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Riko

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:41 pm

well to help relieve work on the forum we could offer rewards to people who get things done, like the gates and such. We already have rewards for advertising, but it would help if certain people would advertise in places that are active and actually interested in Naruto and Ninjas, rather than random sites were nobody cares, just to get jp.

Still number one on my list is the Affiliate button, so I can affiliate us with some people.
Back to top Go down
TJCID
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
TJCID

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:09 pm

I say we hurry up with the plot. Giving people a purpose stimulates them more, that's a proven psycological fact. We can use the 3 events I suggested as a test run. See if my plot theory really works.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Hmm Finish the Forbidden Jutsu List please, if not done
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Make Kumo ;_;

Other than that I'm content with the site as is without saying the same stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/
Rumiko
Konoha Chūnin
Konoha Chūnin
Rumiko

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Why make Kumo? The current villages barely have members as they are now. Adding another village isn't a good idea right now. Wait till we get new members first.

Anyway's I suppose i'll start advertising since MZ's comment does make sense. But anyhow, I kinda disagree with Riko.

Instead of only advertising on other Naruto forums, we should still advertise on random sites as well, because this site isn't just for Naruto fans, but it's also for people who want to try something new. At least that's how I see it.

But yeah. I new look would really be nice.
Back to top Go down
Rouga Koori
S-class Nukenin
S-class Nukenin
Rouga Koori

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:10 pm

Im all for replacing Konoha with Kumo X3
Back to top Go down
Thugnificent
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Thugnificent

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:22 pm

I'm not <_>
Back to top Go down
Rumiko
Konoha Chūnin
Konoha Chūnin
Rumiko

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Me either. >.>

Anyway, I think we should totally copy Naruto Eledia's forum colors since that site is extinct. It DOES look PRETTY nice.

Just sayin =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Fix the Forum   Operation Fix the Forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation Fix the Forum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next