Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Myozuka Hiraku - Ame I_vote_lcapMyozuka Hiraku - Ame I_voting_barMyozuka Hiraku - Ame I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Myozuka Hiraku - Ame I_vote_lcapMyozuka Hiraku - Ame I_voting_barMyozuka Hiraku - Ame I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Myozuka Hiraku - Ame I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Myozuka Hiraku - Ame I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Myozuka Hiraku - Ame I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Myozuka Hiraku - Ame I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Myozuka Hiraku - Ame I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Myozuka Hiraku - Ame I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Myozuka Hiraku - Ame I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Myozuka Hiraku - Ame I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Myozuka Hiraku - Ame I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Myozuka Hiraku - Ame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

Myozuka Hiraku - Ame Empty
PostSubject: Myozuka Hiraku - Ame   Myozuka Hiraku - Ame I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:32 pm

General Information

Myozuka Hiraku - Ame LargeAnimePaperwallpapers_D-GrayMan

Name: Myozuka Hiraku
Nickname: Oro? o.o
Alias/Codename: Oro? o.o

Birth Date: August Twelfth
Ethnicity: Causation
Origin/Place of Birth: Amegakure
Marital Status: Oro? o.o

Village: Amegakure
Profession: Ame Academy Aide

Personal Information
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 100 Lbs
Blood Type: AB+
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Hair Color: Snowy White
Distinctive Marks: Hiraku carries a long scar along his eye, a wound from when he was a child. His pale hair and frail bodies are an accidental mutation from his birth, marking him as different. He's somewhat short
Physical Appearance: A white-haired youth with a scar along his left eye, he has a thin almost delicate frame. Pale skinned with soft green eyes, Hiraku isn't a very intimidating fellow. Soft spoken and uneasy, he appears to be quite a nervous and soft-willed person. He's somewhat short for his age, and appears somewhat frail.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Hiraku has a simple assortment of clothes, wearing a long overcoat, a common item in a Country with a vast amount of rainfall, slick gloves and sturdy boots. Beneath this is a gray vest

Personality: Myozuka Hikaru is a delicate person- Not only physically but also emotionally, despite the cheerful look of indifference he tries to show others. On the exterior, he attempts to maintain a positive outlook, speaking not very confidently but surely convincingly. However, this is merely a Mask of the dark and damping state of his mind. It is sad, really. When he tries to encourage others, he is really trying to tell himself more then others to try harder and not give up. One who is so dependent on others ironically does so to maintain his own faith, Hikaru is admirable. Not out of any great strength nor any ability to think beyond others, but solely for being able to make it this far in such a terrible time and still try to remain positive.

Hiraku is calm and solemn, preferring to watch then act. Introvert by nature, he is easily overwhelmed by expectations when he is forced to act, often leading to klutz-like behavior. A bright boy, because of the distance that had been created since birth he's always been shy, but has a certain wisdom that could be gained only by one who looks through his perspective. Hiraku's notable relationships are a strained one with his father, one of the utmost if somewhat confused respect towards the Ame Genshu, and one of quiet detachment to his partners.

His Philosophy is this- That the world isn't going to let those who wait achieve happiness. Only by acting will you be able to succeed. The irony of this is that this is exactly what Hiraku himself cannot accomplish due to his illness. He must wait and be cautious, unable to live life without misery. Hiraku also carries certain Taoist beliefs, such as balance of the world and nature, as well as the belief that the ignorant destroy what is most precious.

Phobia(s): At the sight of a Spider, a great eruption will spring forth from his body, shattering any semblance of peace that had been present. It will rise in a terrible shriek so great that it can even crack metal. At this scream, Hiraku will promptly fall over. Arachnophobia is a fearsome thing.

History: Myozuka Hiraku was born to a family of commoners, not Shinobi, of Amegakure. It was a sad day then. It rained much, pouring relentless atop the home. The baby barely weighed anything at all, the blood-covered doctor noticed as he looked down at the dead mother. His father's face had tears streaming down it, a downpour that had more meaning then infinite amount of individual drops. The baby would for the next few weeks struggle for a survival. When he finally managed to become stable, it was clear that his life would be filled with such points of life or death.

Hiraku's father, now widowed, was forced to raise this frail boy by himself. With the added difficulty of medical bills, it took great effort to support them. Inevitably, he fell into debt while Hiraku was at the age of five. Even an education, a natural wish for a parent to give their children, was out of the Senior Myozuka's power. Much to his surprise, the Ame Genshu had caught wind of this situation due to the concern of other villagers. In order to assist him, she gave him an offer- To enroll Hiraku into the Academy in return for funding. This was a baffling thing, not only the fact that such an offer was made at all but for the one to be Hiraku. He, whose body was barely able to stand walking, to become a ninja? It seemed preposterous. Yet the offer stood, and inevitably, he accepted it.

Hiraku had always been considered weak. It didn't matter how kind they were or how they looked at him. His body, no matter how much it mattered in how they weighed him, was weak. Because of this he often seemed a liability, particularly with other Shinobi. In Amegakure, there was almost a Spartan-like view due to their previously constant state of war. Weakness was not needed, so it was strange that the Ame Genshu would support his upbringing. So it was strange for him to learn to become a ninja. Nevertheless he didn't slack, ignoring pain when it was necessary to exert himself. He never asked for help. It wasn't as if he pretended that he wasn't ill- He merely didn't let it stop him. Through his struggles he graduated as a Genin. Through an odd twist or fate, or perhaps one that seemed so, the number of Genins was an odd number. Because of this, Hiraku was not assigned a team his first year. Even after, the missions assigned seemed to rely more on minor work and problem-solving the actual usage of ninjutsu. Hiraku suspected that someone, be it his father, Teacher, Leader, or even the Ame Genshu was trying to make it easier for him.

Nonetheless, he didn't mention it. A silent life Hiraku had long had- It wouldn't be that hard to keep it up, would it? In to make himself useful however he applied to work as a Teacher-In-training for the Ame Academy. Even if he wasn't able to do missions like everyone else, he'd contribute to his village- Because it was his home. And because it hadn't given up on him yet.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: Hiraku has a peculiar condition which he was born with. A strange mix of Albino genes and a chronic fatigue syndrome, it has lead him to lead to a sickly and tiresome life. Because of this Hiraku's life as a ninja has often been brought into question, those of Amegakure pondering if his choice is really the right one?
Hobbies: Hiraku has a small garden at his home which he tends to regular, having plenty of time off due to his condition. He finds the task comforting, possibly because even though his own life is limited, he is able to give others their own chance at it.
Personal Effects: Nothing in particular.

Last edited by Joker on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Myozuka Hiraku - Ame   Myozuka Hiraku - Ame I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Robin
Ame Genin
Ame Genin

PostSubject: Re: Myozuka Hiraku - Ame   Myozuka Hiraku - Ame I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:01 am

Approved. Welcome to the Fraternity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myozuka Hiraku - Ame   Myozuka Hiraku - Ame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myozuka Hiraku - Ame
Page 1 of 1