Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Sebastian Michaelis I_vote_lcapSebastian Michaelis I_voting_barSebastian Michaelis I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Sebastian Michaelis I_vote_lcapSebastian Michaelis I_voting_barSebastian Michaelis I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Sebastian Michaelis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian
Academy Student
Sebastian

Sebastian Michaelis Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian Michaelis   Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:44 am

General Information

Sebastian Michaelis SebastianMichaelis

Name: Sebastian Michaelis
Nickname: Kuro shitsuji
Alias/Codename:

Birth Date: October 31
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Mist village
Marital Status: Single

Village: Mist
Profession: Butler

Personal Information
Height: 6'1"
Weight:127 lbs
Blood Type: O+
Eye Color: Red orange
Hair Color: Black
Distinctive Marks: Mark of his contract on his left hand.
Spoiler:
Physical Appearance: Sebastian is rather slim and really tall. Despite his tallness he is actually flexible and strong.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: He is typically dressed in a distinguished outfit consisting of black trousers, tailcoat, vest, tie, and shoes with a white button-down shirt. He wears white gloves. When they are off, it can be noticed he has black fingernails. He frequently carries a pocket watch as well. When teaching he wears glasses.

Personality: Sebastian is a dutiful and dedicated butler and bodyguard. He follows each order faithfully, and ensures that his tasks run smoothly. As such, he is noticeably annoyed whenever he is behind schedule. Despite this, he does not truly care about whoever his master may be or their well-being.He seems to find humans, in general, to be "difficult creatures," but he also states that their struggles and lofty goals make them "interesting." To others, he generally appears cheerful, quiet and capable.Despite his ability to appear like a perfectly normal human, especially one who is able to smile, be cheerful, and be understanding, Sebastian is, in actuality, quite heartless and cruel. He has an inability to see good in anyone.
Phobia(s): Starvation

History: Sebastian was born a normal human in the outskirts of the Mist village. At the age of seven he went to play in a nearby stream but hit his head on a rock and drowned. His family found him later on a desperately tried all they could to save him, but when nothing worked they summoned a demon made from despair and chakra and sealed it in Sebastian's body. It was enough to bring back Sebastian but it completely mixed his soul with the demons chakra. From that point on Sebastian was a completely different person. He grew a deep hatred towards everyone around him and eventually killed everyone around him with the immense chakra of the demon. When he was 19 he started to feel hungry no matter how much he ate. He collapsed from hunger and was captured by a group of rouge ninja who sold him into slavery. He couldn't do any work from his continuous hunger so the ninjas decided to just kill him. But when they laid their hands on him their souls ere ripped out of their body and were sucked into Sebastian's mouth. He didn't know what had hapened, but for some reason his hunger was gone and he was full of strength. For about 2 years Sebastian wondered what had happened that day and why he hadn't aged at all since then. Then one night the primitive knowledge of the demon started to come to him. It taught him about te reason for his hunger. Demons of his kind could survive only by consuming the souls of humans. Their were 2 ways to do this. Sebastian could force the soul out by attacking it, or he could make the contract of the demon slave. Sebastian had been sold into slavery without the contract being signed, and as so the shinobis' souls were taken and given to him. Every person's soul had a different "taste" based on their emotions, and the souls consumed increased the demons lifespan. So for 30 years Sebastian took peoples souls without the contract, but he soon grew tired of the way he messily sampled each "dish". So he began to make contracts with his favorite kinds of meal, people who had soething terrible happen to them and were sad. After they signed the contract, Sebastian would become their slave and bodygaurd until he fulfilled their one goal or wish. And when this was done he would get their soul. After 3 masters he now is travelling around, lookin for a new master.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: None
Hobbies: Sebastian is in love with the violin and often carries one in a case. He also likes to find tray cats to feed and pet.
Personal Effects: A violin, some cat food, a pocketwatch, and silverware.

Last edited by Sebastian on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Michaelis   Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:23 am

You have to start in a village of some sort. I apologize if this clashes with your character.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Academy Student
Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Michaelis   Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Very well. I've fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Michaelis   Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Right... unfortunately for you, the Mist Village (Kirigakure no Sato) does not exist as a PC Village on Naruto: Joukaiden. Available villages are Konoha, Suna and Ame. Please choose from those three. [Note: You are free to have been born there.]

If you truly want Kiri, the closest you can come is Ame. However, you also need to change the rank to Genin.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Academy Student
Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Michaelis   Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Hm? Genin? But I never became a ninja.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Michaelis   Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:52 pm

More or less, Genin is considered to be your level of power. If you never went through the academy, but instead got taught by private masters, then your power level would be equal to that of a regular Genin. All your way offers is a unique RolePlaying experience. Is even if you're to be a missing-nin eventually, the rank of Genin is required. Sorry for any troubles, it's just how the site is run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Michaelis   Sebastian Michaelis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Michaelis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Old Profiles-
Jump to: