Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Performance of a Hundred. I_vote_lcapPerformance of a Hundred. I_voting_barPerformance of a Hundred. I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Performance of a Hundred. I_vote_lcapPerformance of a Hundred. I_voting_barPerformance of a Hundred. I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Performance of a Hundred. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Performance of a Hundred. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Performance of a Hundred. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Performance of a Hundred. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Performance of a Hundred. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Performance of a Hundred. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Performance of a Hundred. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Performance of a Hundred. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Performance of a Hundred. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Performance of a Hundred.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Performance of a Hundred. Empty
PostSubject: Performance of a Hundred.   Performance of a Hundred. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:29 am

Shikaku sat at his desk with his head in his hands, he felt the cold touch of inadequacy striking deep into his soul, even with all his training in the desert, even after training with his mother to learn how to use puppetry. He had gained the knowledge of damn near every secret in sunagakure no sato, he had squeezed the knowledge of the elders away until they had nothing left to teach him. While he knew all of it he was never able to try the techniques, he was never able to exercise his power. Things were always so dull in the village, it was nothing but paperwork paperwork paperwork, repetition had taken over his life and it left no time for him to try out new techniques. But damnit he was the Kazekage, he could always take some time off when he needed it, and he could always due with some downtime.

Taking a deep breath he signed another document on his desk with a sigh, the job he was given promised more then just pushing a pencil, it was a terrible job. It was at that moment that his brother burst through the door, his secretary following quickly behind him. His brother made a B line through the room and sat at the chair in front of his desk, his brother made a deep breath and started speaking, "Brother is it just me or are the genins at this village fuckin' pussies?" Taking a deep breath Shikaku stared at his brother and spoke in an irritated voice, "Kira...you are like me...you grew up in the desert...these genins grew up in the safety of a house inside the village or were sent from small villages. When you grow up on the caravan's you need to get tough skin." Looking at his brother he saw his brother just shake off the speech given to him, it wasn't at all like his brother to remain calm or think highly of anyone in the village. Shikaku was the sole exception because of his upbringing. His brother scoffed and leaned back in his chair as he spoke, "Yeah that may be true but while their ninja's are freakin' weak they won't even let you have any fun. I damn near had to fight my way into this place to even get a few minutes to see you." Smirking at his brother he felt a sense of pride that his brother spent so much effort to visit him, "Well im flattered, but don't you have missions to be doing right now?" His brother scoffed at the idea and continued to speak, "My jonin leader told me to chill off after i used mom's jutsu to rip a bandit's body apart. I figured i'd come see you and see if you wanted to go see mom and pop, they're making their yearly stop at the village today." Shikaku's head damn near snapped at the idea that he had almost dishonored his parents by not remembering their visit, while his parents seemed to be nice people, they despised the village they had helped create, and the closest title that fit them was the Sannins of Sunagakure.

Taking a deep breath he thought about if he could skip his paperwork for a few day's. The idea flew out of his mind as soon as it came because he already knew the answer. "I think i can squeeze out some time to visit my ever so loving parents." He said with a large grin as he leapt onto his desk and grabbed his brother while leaping backwards out the window, while he had done this before it seemed that his brother would have more trouble on the way down, it would be rather hilarious to see really. Landing on the ground he laughed as he realized his brother as out of breath from screaming on the fall down, looking over at him he spoke, "What, scary fall you freakin' pussy?" Laughing the entire time as he spoke unable to keep his laughter back. Dropping his brother to the ground his brother stood up with his legs shaking, looking up at his brother angrily. Shikaku patted his little brother on the head as he turned around and started to moving towards where his parents always ended up at the end of the day, Shikaku made his way to the execution ground of sunagakure no sato.

The execution ground of sunagakure no sato was a less gruesome place then most people imagine. The area was a large arena with a platform in the middle of the arena. The platform had what you could imagine an execution ground would have, a guillotine, gallows as well as a stoning pit. On the platform he saw what he expected, his parents sitting next to the guillotine. His father looked as if he had recovered extremely well from the last time they had met, his features matched Hiruzen's almost exactly save for the fact he was older and with short hair. Staring at his parents he knew what would happen next. "Mom, bro's turning this village into a bunch of pussies who can't fight." His mother scowled at both Shikaku and Kira as his father leaned back and laughed. Grinning at the pair he lifted the puppet from his back and tossed it forward into the sand in front of him. In an instant his father was on his feet and on the ground twenty feet away from him. Performing a set of hand seals he extended the strings of chakra from his fingertips into the small puppet that he had thrown in front of him. The puppet sprang to life as it returned to it's owner's side. Looking at his father he was surprised to see that his father had not yet moved an inch from his place, moving forward he had his puppet match pace with him. But his father did not move an inch once more, it was then that he noticed two things. The large grin struck upon his fathers face. And the chakra strings surrounding the area.

In an instant the area was in a flash of light that covered the area, Shikaku shielded his eyes. He blinked his eyes rapidly as his eyes filled up with tears from the flash. Finally regaining his vision he was visited with the sight of an army of puppets inside of the arena. The puppets looked crudely made but enough to stay together if used in a battle. Shikaku felt his blood rise at the thought of it all, he was off against an army of puppets. This was going to be fun. Performing a set of hand seals he shot a bolt of lightning into the sky, in an instant the puppet army was in a charge forward, twisting his hands he caused the latch on the chest of Kyasha to open up, revealing the senbon launcher. Moving his pinky finger he activated the senbon launcher as it sent out it's full volley of senbon's into the crowd. The senbon's smashed into the body's, the twenty senbon's only taking five of the hundred puppets out of commission. It was that moment that the lightning fell from the sky down into Shikaku causing his body to electrify, as the puppets swarmed around them he spun into a dervish of destruction. Fists smashing into puppets and frying their wooden bodies while having his puppet spin around like he was, arms extended out wildly with blades slashing the bodies apart.

He fought to see that these puppets weren't giving up very easily, dropping the kugetsu jutsu he performed a set of hand seal's and whispered the name of the jutsu for good luck, "Rairyuu no Tatsumaki" He smiled as the lightning field surrounding him started to expand outwards and outwards. The destruction of it all was magnificent, bodies burning and wood cracking. The field expanded outwards until there were no more puppets left working. Panting he smiled at the destruction of all the puppets, looking across the destruction he saw the grin on his fathers face. His father spoke in a sly tone that he had grown accustomed too, "You aren't half bad Shikaku. There's not many people that can beat the Dance of a Hundred Marionettes. It seems that your chakra is ready to learn the dance." His father gave him a large grin as he tossed four scrolls to him. Looking down at the scrolls he read the inscription on the first three, each one of them read Hyakki no Souen. But on the fourth one it read something different, it seemed that the fourth one was simple guidence on how to manipulate his chakra strings into a large swarm.

Looking at his father he saw his father grin as he walked back over to his mother and wrap his arm around her. His brother seemed to have been hiding behind the platform in order to save himself from the carnage. Sitting himself down he opened up the scroll that would guide him into improving his kugetsu technique to be able to control a mass amount of puppets. Reading into the scroll he read that the technique to control this many puppets required control to split his original chakra strings into tinier chakra strings able to control many more puppets. Of course doing this would require much much more chakra then the original kugetsu technique. Studying over the technique for a few more minutes he felt the jutsu had potential in his body now. Standing up he performed a set of hand seals as he extended a swarm of chakra strings out, smiling he tossed out the scrolls to spring out another army of puppets standing on top of the remains of the former puppet army. The chakra strings extended out into the puppets and he felt his consiousness tend outwards via his chakra. While he had accomplished much, it would be very long before he would perfect it.

Word Count - 1662 words.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Performance of a Hundred.   Performance of a Hundred. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:10 am

rolling...15

sorry dude better luck next week
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Performance of a Hundred.   Performance of a Hundred. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Rolling...11

Denied
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Performance of a Hundred.   Performance of a Hundred. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:16 am

Rolling...

43 screwed.

Maybe Shiro should roll for you dude -_-

Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Performance of a Hundred.   Performance of a Hundred. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:33 am

Rolling...

27 Just get Shiro to roll it D<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performance of a Hundred.   Performance of a Hundred. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Performance of a Hundred.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Realms of Creation. :: Requests :: Jutsu Requests :: Forbidden Jutsu-
Jump to: