Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_vote_lcapMission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_voting_barMission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_vote_lcapMission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_voting_barMission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Mission-Guard Duty Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mission-Guard Duty Part 2   Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 pm

All three shinobi have now arrived at the prison. Murasaki walked up to the door and opened it. As he walked in, a guard greeted him. "So, you guys must be the replacement guards for today, right?" The guard said. Murasaki looked at him and spoke. "Yes sir, that would be us". Murasaki looked at the cellers, filled with murderers, criminals, and traitors of suna.

All starred at him, but he wasn't afraid. He was actually hopeing for someone trying to escape and to fight him. Then he would be thrilled for some action. He began walking around the prison, trying to remember his way around the place, for it was his first time in the prison.

After a minute he walked back were he first met the guard, to go see if the other two have walked in and spoke with the guard.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Mission-Guard Duty Part 2   Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:09 am

As the three shinobi walk into the prison, one of the guards were already there waiting for them to arrive, "So, you guys must be the replacement guards for today, right?" , the guard had said as Murasaki spoke to the guard and Ryu looked at the guard, "Sorry we are late." Ryu said as the guy didn't mind at all. He was a nice man that seemed to be very happy to work in a prison such as this.

As they all walked in Ryu notice that all of these men were pure evil, and this made him have a plan, but he knew he wasn't going to do anything at the moment, it was a plan for a future use. Glaring at the chuunin leader, " So speedy butt head, what do you want us to do, your speedyness?" Ryu said in the most evil cocky voice ever, as the prisoner started laughing, and Ryu knew that Murasaki had heard it too, but how did he expressed it, well he will tell you himself.

It wasa long hall way full of criminals that were the worst of their kinds, from generation to generation. Ryu smiled very evilly as he felt like he was somewaht connected with the criminals. He wan't sure on what that feeling was but he knew he liked it a lot.The people were chanting and screaming out names at the guards and the shinobis, but this did not made the snake shinobi angry, actually it didn't bother him at all, he enjoyed it a lot.

The snake shinobi still waited for the late chuunin to answer Ryu's question.
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: Mission-Guard Duty Part 2   Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Atsushi followed the two boys into the boys into the compound, having taken up a leisurely pace at the halfway point of their journey. Passing through the gate, he listened to the gate and all other security measures slide back into place. The Head Guard approached the shinobi, both of the Genin gave answers and Murasaki did a quick lap around the corridors of the Prison. The Guard spoke to him, but Atsushi only replied with a grunt and the wave of his hand. The man strolled off to continue his job.

Ryu-matsu approached him and made a snide remark about his speed. He didn't really let it bother him, glancing off his mental armor. "Well you slithering imbecile, for one you can stop talking and start patrolling. Otherwise I will make it so you can never speak again. Understood?"

He made his comment clear by smiling rather evilly, a few tongues of flame leaped from the gap between his lower jaw and upper jaw. He then turned down the hall and began walking between cells, "And to you, Gentlemen and occupants of this asylum for the deranged. Don't try anything, or you'll be barbeque before you can say 'I'M FREE!'"
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Mission-Guard Duty Part 2   Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Murasaki saw that they were both in, and they had their little conversation. The guard went back to his duty, and Murasaki began walking off, patrolling. As he walked by cell to cell, he looked at the inmates. Many were ugly, cut up, dirty, and looked dead. As he walked many smiled evily at him and even said threats at him. They were all the same. Many huge and fat, but also some scronny and looked like they haven't ate in years.

The prison was actually some what quiet. Very suprising to Murasaki, he figured they all would be loud and would not shut up like at at the place for homless dogs. Murasaki went back to his whistling as he walked, the sound of his whistle echoed through the dark and long halls of the prison.

But, as he walked passed a cell he took a glimpse at someone in a cell. It was a girl, about seventeen or so. She was clean and not a scratch on her. Murasaki stopped walking and spoke to her. "Whats an innocent looking girl like you doing here, behind bars?" She was siting on the cold gray concret floor, with her back on the wall and her head down, covering her eyes. She had black long hair and pale white skin. She then looked up at Murasaki, showing her dark blue eyes, and she spoke. "I....I don't know. The guards say I'm posesed by something evil. They said I murdered everyone in my small village". Murasaki was a little shocked by her answer, but he did not show it. Instead he showed his face as if he was intrested in her story. "Do you know how you did?" Murasaki said in curiousness. She then put her hands on her head and spoke. "I can't really remember, but I think I killed people with sand ninjutsu. Like a jutsu such as called Sand Burial". Murasaki thought for a second and spoke. "Hmm, I think I know that jutsu, I believe I heard of it before. It goes along with Sand coffin as well". Murasaki was then having a conversation with the girl for sometime. Going on and on.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Mission-Guard Duty Part 2   Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:11 am

Ryu-matsu wanted to attack the chuunin, only because of his arrogances. The snake knew that he had to patrol and thats what he was going to do. He really did not like he chuunin and he had felt that the chuunin should had dealted with. The shinobi walked around as he notice all of the shinobi were all looking at Ryu as if he was their master.

"Hey kid." One of the prisoners yelled out to Ryu.

Ryu walked over to the cell but he was about two feet away, "What is it."

The smiled very evilly as he glared into the eyes of the snake, " Your the one. " The guy said as he chuckled, as the other guys in the cell were nodding.

Ryu looked at them confused as he really did knew what they were talking about, " What do you mean, I am the One?" as Ryu asked him glaring back at him, as they both were glaring at each other, watching each others moves.

The guy only smiled at him for a little bit, " Well you should all ready know this by now mister snake. " as he said that glaring at the snake and chuckling, he knew that he knew something.

Ryu was a bit shocked that something knew about him, even before Ryu would've done anything. Ryu glared at him even more, as he wanted the guy to say something else, but all he did was smile. "Tell me how do you know about me." Ryu said to the guy as he had blond hair and blue eyes.

"I know this may be a shock to you but I know who your father is." the guy said as ryu grabbed the guy by the callor, eager to get some info out from this guy.

" Who and Where is he!" Ryu yelled at him demanding an answer as he wanted to know the real truth about himself and how he came to the world.

"Get your hands off me, and I will tell you." the guy said as Ryu had let go of his hold, " His name is Rukasu, the Godaime Kazekage, he was from the Hebi clan. He was actually very powerful, But one day after ecaping from a underground city a giant air blast hits him, as he fell into an acoma. Rumors say that he is alseep, dead, or even reborn. My name is Kentetsu and I was Sannin of Suna, until they thought I was the one who planned the destruction for suna. Also they watched me talk to an ex villian Mask." Kentetsu said as Ryu mouth was open wide, he really now just found out that his dad was an evil Kazekage. He felt so assure that he will be able to find his father and hopefully create a team that will actually destroy the world.

Ryu then looked at the guy, "Why does that make me the one?" Ryu asked as Kentetsu started to laugh a little, "To set us free.", Kentetsu said as he was laughing a lot now.

Ryu walked away as he was now in so much thought, he really didn't think that his father was Kazekage and an evil snake. This made Ryu keep walking around patrolling the prisoners for any mishaps.

"YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR DESTINY TO RULE THIS WORLD!!!" Kentetsu yelled at Ryu, as the snake shinobi kept on walking away patrolling the prisoner.
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Mission-Guard Duty Part 2   Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:10 am

As Murasaki and the prisoner girl were talking, both intrested in both's conversation, yells were heard across the hall. "YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR DESTINY TO RULE THIS WORLD!!!" Murasaki quickly turned his head, now looking towards the yelling from a prisoner, his attention was no longer to the girl.

But, all of a sudden, the girl appeared up against the bars, in a blink of an eye. She reached out and grabbed Muraski by the collar with both hands. She brought him closer to the bars. Murasaki turned his attention back to her, and they were both back into eye contact. She then whispered to him. "I...I need your help, before things happen....bad things". Her hands then let go of his collar, and moved to his face. Both smooth hands were on his face, on his cheeks. "Please, I beg you". She whispered once more. Her blue eyes starring into Murasaki's eyes.

All of a sudden though, her hands went to her head, she bent over and her head down, she began screaming in pain. She looked back up at Murasaki and here eyes were different. They were fully black. Suddenly, she pushed the bars with one hand. The whole gate of the door, came flying at Murasaki and hit him, slamming him up against the wall and him hitting the ground.

She began running down the hall, and then smashed through a wall for freedom, the possesed girl was now making a break for it. Murasaki quickly threw the door off of him, got up and began running towards the girl. She stopped, turned around and snapped her finger. Suddnely, every single prison gate fell over, freeing every prisoner. Murasaki quickly ran past all of them before they got out, getting to the girl outside of the prison, facing face to face. Ryu and the chunin were now left to be busy with many prisoners, hopefully they would be alright for now, until he handled the demon. "Listen to me, I know you're in there some were, miss. Just try to fight it". Murasaki said as he got ready and pulled out a Kunai. He was going to fight the girl, but do it as to stop the demon and to save the girl. Hopefully things would go well.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Mission-Guard Duty Part 2   Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:46 am

It was destruction, as if no one was watching what had happen, but from what Ryu saw was a girl controlled somehow, by some type of demonic aura was actually exerting from her. Ryu didn't know what she was but he knew that Murasaki went after her as he was stuck with the prisoners that escaped from the girls powers.

It was destruction as he felt like he had to get this chaotic area back to normal. He notices that one of the guards that let us in closed the door so the prisoners wont be able to escape but for hoow long. Ryu had to figure something out as he took out one of his Fumma shuriken as he kept it into a kunai formation. One of the prisoners charged at Ryu as he takes the fumma shuriken as he slashes at the prisoner, but it was going to take much more than a scratch to stop these guys from attacking.

Ryu had to figure something out as he felt he was alone, and he knew that the chuunin wouldn't risk his life for a low life like Ryu. Ryu takes out the second fumma shuriken as he throws it at the man, and once the man was distracted by the first shuriken, Ryu charged at him slicing his neck. Blood was everywhere, now Ryu knew what he had to do in order to stay alive he knew that he had to use everything he had to prevent himself getting hit or caught.

There was about fourty men, and Ryu knew that he had to figure something because he couldn't kill all of the men that were about to attack the shinobi. Ryu charged at teh next guy that was claser as he notice that the guy had secret swords coming out of his sleaves. The two weapons connected as the two fighters were looking at each other face to face, and Ryu knew that now was his chance, but he had to figure out something gruesome, because criminals weren't scared at all. Ryu had to be smart about this, as he placed a genjutsu on the guy, he started blinking his eyes. ryu knew that the guy vison was blurry, so Ryu took that chance and grabbed his neck, stabbing him in the heart. The guy fell to the floor, as the other men grew angry, as ten of them charged at Ryu, and Ryu knew that he had to do something in order for them to stop, forming a hand seal, the guys looked up at the seiling as they were sacred because a giant fire ball was comming right at them.

Ryu took this advantage, as he charged at them slicing their necks, all ten of them, but Ryu was getting tired as there were still plenty more, he had to figure something out before he bomes one of the dead ones. Backing up to a wall, breathing heavily, as four guys surrounded Ryu, one of them was Kentetsu.

"I want you dead anyways Ryu-matsu!" Kentetsu said to Ryu as they all get closer to Ryu.

Ryu had to figure something out before they kill him.

Chakra Pool: 50 - 10 = 40
  • Fusenmei Genzō [Vision Blur] [-3]
  • Magen: Jigoku Gōka no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell] [-7]
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: Mission-Guard Duty Part 2   Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:03 pm

It all happened so fast, Ryu-matsu was talking to one of the prisoners who seemed to know him, but Atsushi paid no mind. Then there was am explosive crashing sound and a young woman sprinted down the hall directly towards him. Then all hell broke loose, as every inmate exploded out of their cells, some were even armed. Assessing the situation rather quickly he decided to make a wall, considering that the walls were over fifty feet thick the only way out was the way they had come in.

Murasaki stepped between the woman and the exit, which allowed Atsushi to make his move. Turning he ran to that entrance to check that the door was closed and locked. Time to scare some cons shitless. he thought. Making a few quick hand-signs he created a ring with the fingers of his right hand and breathed through them, a blast of fire erupted from his mouth and spread in front of the gate, creating a wall of flames that no human could pass through unscathed.

Turning he watched countless inmates stream into the tunnel leading to the gate, menacingly he drew his Katana Kagami and his Tantao Tora Guntou listening to the blades sing like the perfect steel blades that they were. Seeing the wall of flames and the man before them, all the inmates stopped, forming a crescent around him. With a demonic grin, Atsushi spoke, "So, who wants to be turned into steak first?" One man ran forwards and attempted to attack him, screaming wildly as he brandished his make-shift sword. In the blink of an eye, the man stopped, looked at his hands, and keeled over dead. His hands were not attached to the rest of his body, neither were his feet. Brandishing his Katana, he let the blood drip from both blades.

Seven more screamed and made a break for it, all were stopped as seven throwing knives implanted themselves in their foreheads. "Resistance is futile, return to your cells and I will spare the rest of your miserable lives." A few solemnly dropped their weapons, effectively cutting the enemy numbers in half. The rest defiantly stood there, one dragged out something and tossed it at Atsushi's feet. The guard's head, the only guard. "Wrong move." The fire behind him died.

three [out of] ten [throwing knives left]

Katon Okibikei [Blazing Fire Wall] [used]
    [minus] four

seventy-four [out of] seventy-eight

Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Mission-Guard Duty Part 2   Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:06 am

as Murasaki and the girl were fighting with intense spped, Murasaki noticed a wall appeared behind him, stopping inmates from escaping for freedom. As Murasaki battled the now demon girl, he was geting tired. Sweat dripping down his face, and his body geting numb. But, Murasaki was never going to give up. His hands were now in front if his chest, making hand signs very quickly. As he finished, he charged at the girl, coming close to her, he stopped. He began releasing multiple kicks at her. All coming at her with amazing spped.

She was trying her best to block them, but she too was tired, and one foot hit her right in the stomach after the fifth block. The girl hit the ground, now laying on her back. She was also knocked out.

Murasaki, walked up to her, kneeling down to check her. Suddenly, the eyes opened and, the demon girl tackled Murasaki on the ground, it also pulled out a kunai from Murasaki's pocket. The demon girl was now on top of Murasaki, about to slice his throat.

As the kunai's blade came closer and closer, it stopped about an ich to Murasaki's throat. Suddenly, the real girl's voice spoke, while struggling to hold back her own hand from killing Murasaki. "No!...I will not allow you to kill another person". She said, as she got off of Murasaki. She stood and held the kunai pointing to her stomach. "I must end my life, so it will end the demon's life". Murasaki, still on the ground his hand reached out to her, and he yelled. "No! Don't!" But, it was too late. The girl forced the kunai in her stomach, killing her right away.

Murasaki got up, then quickly began running back into the prison, as he ran towards the door, he began thinking to himself "Shit, why did she do that? I mean she did save my life and she stopped a demon, but we could of atleast brought her to Suna to try to save her life". When Murasaki reached the door, it was locked. He then punched next to the nob, breaking the lock open. the door pushed open and he saw his teammates fighting inmates. He got in, closeing the door behind him. He then made it to Atsushi, now by his side. "Sorry about the door, only way in. If you're wondering about the girl......Well she killed her self to save my life and to kill the demon". As he spoke to Atsushi, Murasaki got into a fighting stance ready for inmates to attack.

Jutsu used:
Taren-Kikku [Multi-Kick] -3 52/55 CP Left
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Mission-Guard Duty Part 2   Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Who would of thought out of all days that the prison would break out, standing in front of four guys that were laughing as they walked closer to Ryu. Ryu had to formulate a plan before he would have died. Ryu needed to figure out something before he can approach with a move.

As time was running out for the shinobi he had to do something drastic, forming a handseal looking at all of them, as they looked at him, casting the genjutsu. They couldn't see really as they started to think that the person next to them was the enemy, as they were attacking each other, Ryu charged at them, as he slashed their neck using the Fuuma shuriken.

As Ryu looked around he notice that the chuunin was fighting the prisoners, and Murasaki had just entered the prison, but the girl was not with him. Ryu didn't care, but for some reason some guy called out to him. Ryu looked at the guy that called to him, it was a stranger who somehow knew Ryu. Ryu was looking at the guy and knew for a fact that it was going to be hard to beat. Still holding the fuuma shuriken, he charged at the guy as he takes out a sharp like weapon that for some strange reason, the guy had it hidden in his clothes. Ryu wondered why didn't the guards noticed it or how he even got this katana in the first place. As their weapons clashed, looking at each others eyes, Ryu knew what he had to do as he casted another genjutsu as the guy was shocked, as he couldn't believe what he was seeing, but then Ryu was about to make his next move and try to stab him in the heart. The stranger already was out of the genjutsu as he used Genjutsu Kai.

Ryu Was going to slash his heart, but the guy hits the fuuma shuriken with his katana downward. Ryu having a shocked looked as he looked at the guy, as the guy grabs Ryu's neck lifting him up into the air.

"Listen Ryu, I am going to kill you. You will never get what you want!" The guy said as he squeezed his neck more and more. Ryu was grasping for air, he knew he either needed help, or he was going to figure out how to get out of this crazy situation.

As the guy squeezed tighter and tighter, as Ryu had to do what he can, using his willpower he tried to lift his arm up to stab him but in all effort the shinobi couldn't he was turning more white.

Before the shinobi was about to faint, He yelled, "HELP!" as his eyes were about to close.

Chakra Pool: 40 - 6 = 34
  • Fusenmei Genzō [Vision Blur] [-3]
  • Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell] [-3]

Last edited by Rukasu on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: Mission-Guard Duty Part 2   Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:22 pm

[ker-thunk]

The sound of an object striking something of a lower density. The man gripping Ryu-matsu's neck slumped over and died, his grip loosening on the boy's neck. Calling across the hallway Atsushi yelled ,"I still don't like you!"

He lopped the head off of yet another criminal as they attempted to bull-rush him. Murasaki had joined him at his side to help in the guarding of the outside doors. All three shinobi's clothes were now marred with blood, even as more criminals made a break for freedom and even fewer simply returned to their cells. Whether to live another day or just wait for another chance to fly the coop.

Atsushi sweated slightly, very uncharacteristic of the Chuunin, but given the heat and the fact that he was literally fighting a hundred to one. It was probably acceptable. He breathed rather quickly rapidly, attempting to call more oxygen to his muscles to combat the fatigue. wiping the corner of his mouth he attempted to reason with the convicts one last time.

"Enough of you have died already, must more of you die? Because that is what awaits you should you step forward." The remaining criminals rethought their strategy, mumbling amongst each other. With a firm and resolute movement all of them dropped their weapons. Lumbering slowly back to their respective cells, Atsushi followed, collecting his weapons as he went and locking cells.

When he had finished locking up, he passed Ryu-matsu one more time. Patting him on the shoulder he spoke, "Live to fight another day."

Then, the compound shook. The prisoners cowered in their cells as yet another violent tremor shook the place. Suddenly a wall at the back of the place exploded, a fist the size of a trash-can in the epicenter. "The compound's most dangerous criminal. Referred to as the Juggernaut, his cell had to be built around him." Grinning devilishly he raised his Katana and Tantao. "This should be fun."
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Mission-Guard Duty Part 2   Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Murasaki was fighting many criminals. Beating them down here and there. He charged at one, who pulled out a sword and went to stab at him. But, Murasaki did a front flip over him. As he was in the air, his arms grabbed the criminal by the throat, flipping him over and making him hit the ground. Hitting the ground making a loud thump, Murasaki also crouched down and snapped the inmate's neck. Then the Chunin spoke, making the criminals coward back into their cells.

After the shinobis locked all the cells back up, suddenly a huge wall cell busted open. A huge and wide, crazy looking criminal broke out. His name was "The Juggernaut". He was very mean looking, and by the way of his face. He looked really pissed off and wanted to kill.

Murasaki then spoke. "Looks like we got our selfs a real challenge now boys. And that means its time for us to actually work as a team." He got in a fighting position and spoke again. "Ryu....stay back and use your Genjutsu since your good at it. Leave the fighting to me and the Chunin". He then waited for the two to agree to his plan, and waited for them to also get ready for their new challenge.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Mission-Guard Duty Part 2   Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:39 pm

It was very crazy that the prisoners were acting so crazy, but when the chuunin said what he had said after saving Ryu most of the guards had went back into their cells, but it wasn't because of what he had said, the strongest criminal came out as he wanted to challenge all three of them.

"Live to fight another day." The chuunin had said to Ryu after locking up the cells. This meant nothing to him, as he knew he should had shown gratitude for the save but why would he save a genin that wants to live his life as a criminal.

"Looks like we got our selfs a real challenge now boys. And that means its time for us to actually work as a team." Murasaki had said as he looked at Ryu, "Ryu....stay back and use your Genjutsu since your good at it. Leave the fighting to me and the Chunin". Murasaki said as Ryu nodded, walking behind the two shinobi as he started thinking on what Genjutsu he should perform on the strong criminal. His thought were to himself as he wondered what he should do, then in a matter of seconds he had a great idea.

"Guys do me a favor and cover your ears! NOW! " As Ryu yelled that out, he takes out his Flute and he started playing the Flute, everyone that was in the cells and the Juggernaut were affected by this Genjutsu that was actually Ryu best one ever. Everyone started screaming out loud, yelling that they need water, even the Juggernaut was trying to brush off his arm as he was yelling to anyone to get this fire out.

"NOW GO FINISH HIM OFF!" Ryu yelled as stopped playing the Flute so the two shinobi can attack the Juggernaut.

Chakra Pool: 34 - 8 = 26
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: Mission-Guard Duty Part 2   Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:07 am

Atsushi knew enough about the various types of jutsus to know the basic types of Genjutsus. All of which were meant to assault one or multiple of the senses. So when Ryu-matsu yelled for the two of them to cover their ears, he did. Even with his hands cupped over his ears, the horrendous sound perforated his hands into his ears. Not enough to cause him to come under influence of the Genjutsu, but enough to give him a blistering mother-fucka of a head-ache.

Shaking his head he brought his hands to his weapons, taking into account the fact that the Juggernaut was now trying to swat at invisible flames and all other inmates were now screaming, something about water. He really didn't care.

With a flash he vanished, only to reappear standing on the Juggernaut's shoulders. He came out of his fruitless stupor long enough to look up and get a mouthful of clear fluid. "YOU SOME KINDA FUCKIN DRUNK!? PUT ME THE FUCK OUT!" "Of your misery? Sure." Atsushi finished. By now the fluid had dribbled down into his lungs and was covering about half of his body, the upper half. Atsushi shrugged mentally, it would have to do. He snapped his fingers and a flame like a lighter popped up on the end of his finger, putting a toothpick in the corner of his mouth he put the flame to the Juggernaut's unprotected skin. "Cookin' time." Atsushi muttered.

With the sound of a small explosion the flames enveloped the mammoth of a man and raced into his lungs. Within a minute, the man dropped to his knees and fell over dead. Atsushi's clothes were slightly singed from standing on top of and over the burning corpse, and his bandages had fallen away and burned, revealing the still healing scorched skin from his last mission. Don't play with fire kiddies... he thought.

Shunpo [flash step] [used]
    [minus] four

seventy [out of] seventy-eight
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Mission-Guard Duty Part 2   Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:23 am

Ryu agreed to Murasaki's plan, and Ryu did a genjutsu. Murasaki was told to cover his ears, and so he did. But, when he put his hands down, the Chunin was already on top of the Juggernaut finishing the job.

"Aww man......You ruined the fun challenge I was exspecting to have". He said, looking at Atsushi. He then stretched his arms up, following with a yawn and spoke out loud. "Let this be a lesson to all you inmates.........It's better to just serve your time, then just geting killed". Murasaki then turned towards the door, walking out of the prison and back to Suna to inform the Kazekage of the team's mission complete. Also to tell the Kazekage that the prison will need some guards, and more than just one guard.

ooc: mission done finally xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission-Guard Duty Part 2   Mission-Guard Duty Part 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission-Guard Duty Part 2
Page 1 of 1