Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapActivity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_voting_barActivity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapActivity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_voting_barActivity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)

Go down 
+22
Ryu Rikousu
Kira
Riko
skyHiqhANTxX-//Roy^_^
kajuri
Kuchiku
Antari Sukio
Chibi Bob Nukem
Zekrom
Urutora Zonbi
Kota
Rumiko
Scourge_Taiyo
Hwoarang
Reita
Iki
Kamina
Shinko
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Soul
Madaraki Sho
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:01 pm

I have found a workplace. It will take up alot of my time, however, Sundays and Mondays will always be free.
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:05 pm

I'm just going to be gone for a little while, Kira if you need to just replace me with a different Chuunin, not sure if I'm coming back or not.
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:48 pm

I'm baaaaaack. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rumiko
Konoha Chūnin
Konoha Chūnin
Rumiko

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Sorry about my inactivity. It's gonna continue for a bit. My sister's labtop has broken and until it gets fixed, she's going to be on my computer a lot so I won't be able to get on as much. Sorry =3
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:17 pm

I wont be on a lot, computer got a major virus and its hard to fix and might get new computer instead but i dont know how long that will take.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko
Konoha Chūnin
Konoha Chūnin
Rumiko

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:33 pm

My sister got her new labtop charger in the mail so i'm back to my normal activity.
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:26 pm

I was away visiting a friend for the past week (or so) and he did not have internet access due to technical issues...It was quite painful.
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:01 pm

I'm going to be gone for the weekend camping. I put my C-rank up for the week so hopefully Rai will get the B-rank done and posted while I'm gone =D
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/
Rumiko
Konoha Chūnin
Konoha Chūnin
Rumiko

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Leaving for vacation Sunday, August 1st and coming back on Friday, August 6th I think.
Back to top Go down
Kuchiku
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Kuchiku

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:09 am

Things are no longer hectic at work so I am gonna be more active.
Back to top Go down
kajuri
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
kajuri

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:06 am

I might be gone for a while enough said
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:56 pm

Alex wrote:
Dude my net is fucked; No service till Tuesday
Rai/Kujo will be inactive until Tuesday. Since he can't get on, Shiro's grounded and Kira is missing, Scourge and I are supposed to keep the forum in check.
Back to top Go down
skyHiqhANTxX-//Roy^_^
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
skyHiqhANTxX-//Roy^_^

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:46 am

-_- Supposely. niqqa yu dont run shyt.
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:46 am

It's cool ant I just told Ether and Scourge to keep an eye on things while I was gone but luckily I'm able to steal a connection from my neighbors =D.
Back to top Go down
Riko
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Riko

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Supposedly work is supposed to super busy so i might not be as active as i was for the next week or soo.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:25 pm

I'm backs.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Rumiko
Konoha Chūnin
Konoha Chūnin
Rumiko

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:32 am

I'm back from vacation. Was fun, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Will be leaving tomorrow to house sit, will be gone for three days without internet. So...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Riko
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Riko

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:10 pm

laptop is dead!

Dunno when I can get it fixed, but I can come to the library once in a while. End of this week though i will finally be moved into my new place and I will have a better internet and better computer. so.

I wont be on as much anymore till friday, and even then i'll still be arranging stuff, but i'll be able to get on whenever
Back to top Go down
Rumiko
Konoha Chūnin
Konoha Chūnin
Rumiko

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:09 am

The Chunin Exams are going on in 3.0 so that's why i've been a bit inactive on this site and will continue to be inactive until they are over.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:32 pm

I'm officially active.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:59 am

Strange...im offically not. Anyway, ive told some of you but i guess i have to make it offical. My computer has to have it's OS reinstalled because of some of the .sys and .dll files causing the wireless internet to crash the computer in a critical system error type way. I need to reinstall my OS without a installation disk so for all intents and purposes i can't really be online unless i steal my sisters computer when i need to use it. So until i can find a solution to my problem im rather screwed. Apologies all around. Im gonna do my best to finish my current obligations such as creating more missions and finishing fights but don't expect much D: theres a drag on this computer that makes things i type come out all slooooooooowwwwww...Yeah. I miss my computer T.T
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Im back for now, Computer is kinda working, but i'll be back to full time next week.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:25 am

Fixed computers problem :3 im back.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:34 pm

modem is a piece of shit D:

if it cooperates i'll be on, but my activity will drop till i buy a new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Naruto Information :: News and Updates.-
Jump to: