Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Shiori ~~AME~~ I_vote_lcapShiori ~~AME~~ I_voting_barShiori ~~AME~~ I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Shiori ~~AME~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Shiori ~~AME~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Shiori ~~AME~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Shiori ~~AME~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Shiori ~~AME~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Shiori ~~AME~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Shiori ~~AME~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Shiori ~~AME~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Shiori ~~AME~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Shiori ~~AME~~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiori.
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Shiori.

Shiori ~~AME~~ Empty
PostSubject: Shiori ~~AME~~   Shiori ~~AME~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:20 pm

General Information

Shiori ~~AME~~ Credit10

Name: Shiori
Nickname: Shi
Alias/Codename:

Birth Date: July 23rd
Ethnicity: Caccusian
Origin/Place of Birth: Amegakure
Marital Status: Single

Village: Amegakure
Profession: Runs general errands for Civilians

Personal Information
Height: 5‘7”
Weight: Ninety Pounds
Blood Type: AB+
Eye Color: Golden
Hair Color: Grey, Light Silver
Distinctive Marks: --
Physical Appearance: The teen stands at give feet and five inches, weighing in at ninety pounds. Her height is from her fathers genes since he was also tall at a young age. Her weight is received from her mothers genes of skinniness, underweight more or less. Starting at her hair, it is cut short in a way the back of her neck is almost completely visible. Her hair has bangs that spike down like a demons claw the way the gravity takes them. An odd color for her hair is a light silver. Nobody in her family that she knows of has/had silver hair, so that makes her "unique" in her family. Her eyes are a piercing golden color, and there is a slit in her eye for a pupil, like a cats eye, which is also "unique" in her household.

General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Moving on to her attire, she wears a white shirt that looks like a robe. The robe is closed in the front, unlike most members in the clan that wear it open wide. The sleeves dangle off her arm, hiding her hands. This is an advantage when Shiori is fighting because she could hold her weapon in her hand yet it is most likely it would not be visible to her opponent, so it is good for a surprise attack. Her pants, or so to say, shorts, are blue in a cameo design. Considering her villages climate conditions, this is a good style of clothing, but sometimes its not. It varies between the days. A bandage is tied around her leg with a blue kunai holster over it. Because of its location, that proves that she is a right handed shinobi. Located on her back waist is a small pouch to hold shuriken, smoke bombs, paper tags and other equipment. Across her forehead is a blue headband with a metal plate over that. On the plate is four vertical lines that represent the village hidden in the rain. Lastly, she has average blue shinobi sandals.

Personality: Shiori is a trouble maker in her village. Mainly described as a kid who is looking for attention. Despite this behavior, she is actually kind and sweet, but hides that since those kind of people end up with boring friends in her opinion. So she acts obnoxious and disrespectful for more exciting friends and an epic life. The young girl has developed a love for animals, and gets distracted by them every now and then, whether she be doing a mission, sparring, or training. She is very outgoing and optimistic. Unfortunately, she is easily pursued to doing things she does not which to do. This includes killing anyone, or anything. But for a cost.. In battle, she will show no remorse to her opponent and her personality majorly changes. She goes from a prankster personality to a mature and ready to kill personality. The only thing she really has is her pride, so when people threaten to take that from her, she will attack as if wanting to kill. In the near future, she hopes she will have the ability to control this so she won't do that to someone stronger than herself and wind up getting killed. What good would that do?

Phobia(s):
  • Fear of being forgotten

• Fear of being killed

History:

Birth

On a cold day in the middle of the summer, a shinobi was born in Amegakure. Both of her parents belonged to clans, except those kekkei genkais skipped her generation. Her older brother, Kuzmo, an Ame jounin, received the bloodline extent of Hyoton. Shiori looked up to him, and not just because he was taller than her! He was her role model in the world. When she turned eleven, her brother went on a mission and never came back. Kuzmo was assumed K.I.A. in the family. As a memento of him, Shiori keeps his journal of his life from when he was an academy student to his rank of Jounin. When she was twelve, her parents enrolled her in the academy.

Academy

Shiori's life in the academy wasn't easy. She was passing, but only by sheer luck. The only thing that kept her going was determination. She studied three times harder then the other students, and worked five times harder on the activities. After the required time in the academy, the genin examinations came. After doing what the teacher instructed, she passed. Just barley. She received an ame headband, and wears it with pride across her forehead. She was one step closer to becoming like her brother.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: ADHD
Hobbies: Drawing
Personal Effects: Brothers Journal
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

Shiori ~~AME~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiori ~~AME~~   Shiori ~~AME~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Approved ~~
Back to top Go down

Shiori ~~AME~~
Page 1 of 1