Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Kira
    Sarutobi Nagato : Ame I_vote_lcapSarutobi Nagato : Ame I_voting_barSarutobi Nagato : Ame I_vote_rcap 
    Madaraki Sho
    Sarutobi Nagato : Ame I_vote_lcapSarutobi Nagato : Ame I_voting_barSarutobi Nagato : Ame I_vote_rcap 
    Scourge_Taiyo
    Chibi Bob Nukem
    Kamina
    Shinko
    Kota
    Soujirou
    Rukasu
    [K]otorasu
    Latest topics
    » UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
    Sarutobi Nagato : Ame I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
    Sarutobi Nagato : Ame I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
    Sarutobi Nagato : Ame I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
    Sarutobi Nagato : Ame I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
    Sarutobi Nagato : Ame I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
    Sarutobi Nagato : Ame I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
    Sarutobi Nagato : Ame I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
    Sarutobi Nagato : Ame I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
    Sarutobi Nagato : Ame I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    The RPG Collection

Sarutobi Nagato : Ame

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Sarutobi Nagato : Ame Empty
    PostSubject: Sarutobi Nagato : Ame   Sarutobi Nagato : Ame I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:22 am

General Information

Sarutobi Nagato : Ame 11rq74g

Name: Sarutobi, Nagato
        Nickname: O
        Alias/Codename:

Birth Date: Aug 13
        Ethnicity: Japanese
        Origin/Place of Birth: Ame
        Marital Status: Single

Village: Ame
        Profession: Beat old men in Shogi for money.

Personal Information
        Height: Sarutobi, Nagato
        Weight: 185 lbs
        Blood Type: O+
        Eye Color: Green
        Hair Color: Black
        Distinctive Marks: Scar on face and two tattoos on both his arms.
        Physical Appearance:
        What greatly stands out on Nagato, is his large horizontal scar leaping across his face. He gained it when he was kidnapped and no one, but him knows what exactly happened. Nagato, is your average kid shinobi, standing at five foot two, he was no taller than any other kid in the academy. His eyes are brighter than the grass that grows in Konoha's meadows, small and adjusted to fit, his eyes is a very great feature. Just above that lie his thin and prefect position eye brows, not to long, they ride along above his eye nearly prefect. The hair, black as night and naturally messy, spiky would define it at most. Nagato's completion is decent to eye and can be compared to any other ninja in Ame. Built and a decent weight for a 15 year old.

General Article[Clothing] Appearance:
        Repeatedly seen with a reddish/orange jacket that resides no sleeves. More less ends at the shoulder. The zipper of the jacket is unusual because it's zipper does not start at the bottom of it, rather than starting at the bottom it starts just above his pelvic area. Zippers can be found on his shoulders streaming down towards his chest, more zippers on the bottom two to be exact, going upwards towards his stomach. The jacket contributes two kunai hostlers for his use. Nagato wears a black under shirt and his head band can always be found on his waist. Green padded protect pads on his shoulder. White bandages worn in between his shoulders, and elbow on both arms, and bandages can be located in between his hind and and elbow on both arms. A rather dark green pants and black shinobi sandals.

Personality:
        As a Genin, Sarutobi, Nagato was the sort of unenthusiastic kid who liked to watch clouds. He preferred not to get involved in "troublesome" activities, pretending to be busy to avoid responsibility. He is fully aware of this side of his personality. However, when duty calls, Nagato has a strong moral compass and sense of commitment to his comrades. Even though, by his own testimony, he lacks bravery, he will sacrifice himself and face almost certain death for the sake of his friends or villagers without a second thought.

Nagato's sense of duty and commitment to the future of his village is also reflected in his willingness to enforce the safety of Konoha. Nagato loves to play thinking games that older men are usually into, like Shogi. He prefers to take his time other than rushing, some say he acts as if he were an old man. He is a brilliant strategist. Nagato's most distinctive character trait is that he considers most women bossy and "troublesome". He usually defines them as aggressive, demanding, and sometimes even scary. Given his mother's tyrannical personality, this isn't too surprising. Nevertheless, Nagato is generally courteous to women, doing them favors and avoiding fights with them. He feels that men, like him, should be the ones protecting them and not the other way around.

Phobia(s):
        Afraid of Being Kiddnapped

History:
        Father, Fujasawa Sarutobi and mother, Maya Boshoku, met in a lonely bar in Konoha. Trough incredibly complex and tricky rituals they created a baby - Nagato Sarutobi. At the beginning of Nagato's life everything seemed perfect- the family's business (a restaraunt) was going perfectly, there were no problems with money and everyone was happy. Until the 1st Hokage died stepped. Single man might be nothing compared to a whole city like Konoha, but sadly the Hokage was just the first link of the chain reaction. After a short period of time, when Nagato was just six years old, the business failed. There was no job for Nagato's parents. At that time, the parents were forced to make Nagato become a ninja, simply because then Konoha would pay them every month for sacrificing their children to the military. In the Academy there was nothing that a prodigy like Nagato could do. The only reason why Nagato didn't finish all the tests in first year, was the biggest tragedy of his life.

At the age of seven, he was kidnapped. Nagato doesn't remember much, not even from he earlier childhood, but he does know that he suffered a lot of pain for two long years. As he later was informed, the "scientist" died from a deadly disease. Only a year after that Nagato decided to continue his life as a ninja and returned with a scar to forever remind him of the day he was kidnapped. He quickly finished all the tests and became a genin.

As a genin, Nagato was forced to start understanding the way of shinobi....

Other Information
        Ailments/Diseases: None.
        Hobbies: Playing Shogi
        Personal Effects: A strategic book, he carries around a konoha head band, something given to him from his father. [font]

Last edited by Nagatō on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Robin
    Ame Genin
    Ame Genin

Sarutobi Nagato : Ame Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Sarutobi Nagato : Ame   Sarutobi Nagato : Ame I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:31 am

Approved.
    Back to top Go down

Sarutobi Nagato : Ame
    Page 1 of 1