Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_vote_lcapToshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_voting_barToshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_vote_lcapToshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_voting_barToshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure Empty
PostSubject: Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure   Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:37 am

General Information

Name: Toshira Kira
Nickname:
Alias/Codename:

Birth Date: 4/12
Ethnicity: Kumonese
Origin/Place of Birth: Kumogakure no Sato
Marital Status: Single

Village: Kumogakure no Sato
Profession: Kageness

Personal Information
Height: 6’3
Weight: 210
Blood Type: O-
Eye Color: Gold
Hair Color: Black
Distinctive Marks: Fist sized scar in stomach
Physical Appearance: Kira has and always was a scrawny figure to say the least. He had spent a lot of his time in sunagakure no sato training under yuurei souketsu so his skin was rightfully tanned from spending time under the sun for so long, but after spending a brief amount of time in the winter season of Kumogakure his skin had returned to the normal pale complexion that it always has been. His old neck length dark brown hair was dyed a long time ago to a pitch black to match his set of normal clothing, and to dye away the memories of his past. While the hair and color of his skin are quite easily changeable the only thing left of kira were his bright golden eyes that he had rightfully earned as a member of the Arashi clan, while he no longer bears them with pride as he once was they are also one of his most defining features. And on his stomach is a fairly large scar in which the near fatal blow had been dealt to kira.

General Article[Clothing] Appearance: The regular clothing that kira wears depends on the environment he is in, whether it be in the coldness of yuki or Kumogakure he clothes himself fairly heavily with a large jacket that can keep him warm in the coldness of the nights, along with a thick pair of pants, thus keeping himself cold even when he is confined in the snow. But while in the warm area’s such as sunagakure or konohagakure he wears a simple un buttoned button up t shirt over a tight fitting tank top, while wearing a simple pair of black fatigues to match. But while kira’s split personality comes into order of kira’s body his eyes turn into a deep blood red color and a faint outline of a jagged scar can be seen on his forehead.

Personality: Kira is a hollow shell of the fun loving shy boy he once was. While before he had been cheerful and willing to help others at all costs, the harsh life has made him an untrusting, suspicious man. The large influence of the once all powerful yuurei souketsu trained kira to accept the strong and leave the weak for tasks more deserving of them. To be cautious of those who seem of suspicion or those who seem to have an ulterior motive, you could say that this has made kira somewhat paranoid, but the fact who really isn’t paranoid. While being large untrusting and suspicious kira still has a great deal of gratitude and love for both his home village, and the village that had been his home once, believing that they were equally deserving and seemed to have switched roles in the power in the world.

The most useful trait that kira had retained through all his years had been the cool calculating version of himself who could create plans within seconds and carefully adapt with the situation at hand, few surprises lie in wait for kira as he keeps an eye out on certain details such as nervous ticks or hand seal styling’s. Although not one of his most qualifying features it seems that ever since kira reached the age of fifteen he gained an addiction to apples. Always leaving home with some in his pack it seems if he spends days without apples he will start to go into withdrawals such as curling up into a ball and cursing the gods for being so cruel. Perhaps one of kira’s more darker secrets is the reason why he is alive in the first place. It seems whenever kira is in a battle situation of dire importance his personality switches over to a cruel, unrelenting, and uncaring killer who idenify’s himself as The King of Blades. While like this kira seems to wield his weapons more proficiently and wasting less energy that a less trained younger mind would not think about.

Phobia(s): Squirrels, Puppets, Zombies

History: Kira’s life up to the age of fourteen was decent enough that it made him a decent respectable shinobi genin, graduating from the academy he had quickly been nominated for the chuunin exam selection. The first test the written one kira had only missed a total of three questions, this however was an average score, it was still damn good. The second test was kira’s first case of a life or death situation, still being an adept at using his kekkai genkai Arashiton he had been sent off alone to locate the exit to the area while his other two teammates Enji and Naru had gone off to find the ice artifact they were sent to find. Kira was off alone jumping through the tree’s when he was ambushed by a pack of wolves, being knocked away and fairly beaten by the initial strike kira had fallen for a second trap by the wolves, they indeed sent in a decoy leader so the original leader could strike kira from behind, while this worked and kira was nearly killed the only thing that saved him was a sudden whirlwind he had created in the area that sent all the wolves flying crashing into tree’s. Passing out he had woken up in the exit he had found next to his teammates, they had made it and been slightly injured in the process, it was kira’s first exciting adventure with his team, and their last one as whole. The next part of the exam was the final and the most difficult for kira. During the exam draw up kira had been placed up against the rookie of the year for this chuunin exam and kira was intent on beating him and proving that he was the best. This thought didn’t work out too well. As soon as the match started his enemy had captured kira in a series of Genjutsu which he was forced to release by stabbing a senbon into his own hand. Once he removed the cold metal he wrapped his hand and proceeded to start his regular whirlwind, much to kira’s dismay this sent while parts of rusted metal killing devices all over the field. Even more to his dismay is his opponent had sent a tag flying around to destroy him. Realizing that this battle would only be solved in one place he had used the spiked walls to his advantage to gain high flight into the air, unfortunately for him this was also his opponent’s specialty. After falling smack dab into the Wind+Fire+poison trap kira had explained his reason for forfeiting the battle, and then he was dragged off into the infirmary.

After a long time healing up the announcements had been made both him and his teammates (and his opponent no less) had all passed the chuunin examination. It was the second time that kira had felt the sin of pride swelling up inside him, wanting to scream he had instead sat down and contemplated what he would do with his chuunin life. It was his next choice that changed everything. It was during the chuunin exams that the criminal attack on Hi no Kuni happened; convincing the Raikage he couldn’t leave the country at the mercy of weak ninja’s like konoha’s he left with another ninja named Torqu Huchiga to travel across the land to Hi no Kuni. When they had finally arrived from the mountain range they had found konoha to be in a very sorry condition, the battle was still going on, and kira had battled a puppet criminal by the name of Genjutsuka. Eventually the combined might of him and the konoha ninja had defeated the two criminals they were charged to fight, and it was time they returned to Kumogakure no sato. But kira did not. Kira decided to stay in Hi no Kuni for awhile to relax and enjoy the warm weather, it was there in the village that he had heard of the all powerful yuurei souketsu uchiha, the legendary bomber of the Village hidden in the sand. He was said to be a powerful uchiha with the special ninpo to make things explode through clay. Realizing that he wanted to become powerful to protect his homeland he decided to join sunagakure no sato and become yuurei’s apprentice. Sending a letter to the Raikage promising both information on sunagakure and kira’s own safe return he ventured to sunagakure, little did he know this trip would change his life forever. Once arriving at the village of sunagakure no sato he had found himself to be welcomed with open arms, he was treated as if a brother and began apprenticeship immediately, the first step in yuurei’s eyes was the surgical implants of the mouth palms that yuurei himself possessed. That was when he met a kind mysterious man by the name of Aburame Piru. This man was indeed creepy but he spoke to kira as a friend, not a rival or a competitor or teacher, a friend. It was a few hours after he joined sunagakure when the experimentation began. Aburame Piru had put kira to sleep for a week and that week was the most changing of his life. While in his dream land he had been turned into a warrior with so many blades on him he seemed armed enough to kill an army. And that’s exactly what he did in his first dream, he was caught between two warring armies in the land of amegakure, without him even knowing he was so good he had slaughtered hundreds and hundreds of ninja and samurai alike, it was a horrifying scene that only changed when he saw the curvy figure of a kunoichi come close to him, her mask was the one that would haunt his dreams forever, it seemed she was a member of the famous Kagae family. This was the dream that seemed to infect him with a spirit of a long deceased warrior that went only by the name of The King of Blades. This would change his life forever; this…would change him forever.

Awaking from his slumber he found himself a note on his shirt, his body had defiantly changed, the mouths on his palms gave him an unnatural shiver down his spine. He was now a genetic weapon created by sunagakure, indeed, sunagakure owned him. It was then that he devoted his life to training under yuurei. He had quickly risen to become a special jounin amongst the village and became stronger and stronger each day, practicing his skills by scaring village people with explosions it seemed that no one dared stand up to kira, and his master seemed to grow more and more pleased with kira’s sadism. It was only when his jounin master saiko had offered kira a way out of this life that kira really doubted if he had chosen the right past in life, he had chosen one of greed and self preservation instead of selfless and always caring for the people. But he had already immersed himself too far into the life of the trainee, accepting saiko’s offer he wrote an encoded letter to yuurei and sent saiko off the next morning to see him. He never saw his jounin master again, and to this day kira regretted not accepting the offer of his life, the offer to save his soul so to speak. Many years later when Kira reached the age of twenty one did he decide to take a new lease on life. Kira hid away until night from all the people he had grown to know in the village and snuck off into the sands to return to his home village. Returning to his village he was initially met with apprehension as he had abandoned his village. Presenting his data to the Raikage his leader was stricken with joy at the knowledge that they could attack and raid the sunagakure research facility anytime they wanted. Years would pass and eventually the village would grow to trust Kira once more, and he would become the most beloved member of the village. At the age of twenty five Kira was met with another tragedy, the news of the destruction of Sunagakure had struck the village with a hard realization, they were all vulnerable. This came to the greatest shock to the elder Raikage who had believed that the growing Sunagakure would become a threat even to the large Amegakure, the sudden news of the destruction of such a formidable enemy had caused such a strain on his heart that he died on the spot. By a unanimous decision Kira was selected for the position of Raikage, with the village of sunagakure dead there were no more doubts about the loyalty of Kira.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: *Sneeze*
Hobbies: Reading
Personal Effects: Sunagakure Headband

Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure   Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:47 am

Looks sufficient enough, glad to have ya Raikage of Kumogakure. APPROVED~
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/

Toshira Kira - Raikage of Kumogakure
Page 1 of 1